Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

biggrin cool cookie cloud fluffy Cardinals are back in top again and ready for another world serious...or least another post season. Crushed Colorado Rockies yesterday. If you can't tell I'm a die hard Cardinals fan forever. On to 12 in 2013
Sep 18th 2013 new
Opps...World Series....
Sep 18th 2013 new
I guess you are! laughing

I have not followed baseball since Fernando Valenzuela pitched for the Dodgers! So, I guess I don't have a team.
Sep 18th 2013 new
Tigers' magic number to clinch their third straight division title is 6. biggrin

The last time the Tigers made the postseason in three straight years, my grandparents hadn't even been born.
Sep 18th 2013 new
Fantastic! Bless you boys-Detroit Tigers-go get em!!
Sep 19th 2013 new
Hey Zoom,

You need to switch teams then. That record doesn't sound good. The Cardinals are in post season almost every year. In St. Louis we expect it but foregive them if they don't make it which is unusual if they don't. We're very spoiled.
Sep 19th 2013 new
(quote) Ann-69118 said: Hey Zoom,

You need to switch teams then. That record doesn't sound good. The Cardinals are in post season almost every year. In St. Louis we expect it but foregive them if they don't make it which is unusual if they don't. We're very spoiled.
Right, and next you're going to brag about your 11 World Series titles vs. 4 for the Tigers.

I don't care. raspberry Once a Tigers fan, always a Tigers fan

And anyway, my team in the NL Central is the pirate.
Sep 19th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Right, and next you're going to brag about your 11 World Series titles vs. 4 for the Tigers.

I don't care. Once a Tigers fan, always a Tigers fan

And anyway, my team in the NL Central is the .
biggrin laughing Bragging rights for good teams....
Sep 20th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Right, and next you're going to brag about your 11 World Series titles vs. 4 for the Tigers.

I don't care. Once a Tigers fan, always a Tigers fan

And anyway, my team in the NL Central is the .
ZOOM!! irkedYou hurt me. sad

I'm a die hard Reds fan. They have had a good season. While they are not at the top, they are close enough to make the playoffs and that is all that really matters about the end of the season. When the playoffs begin, the season goes away. I think my boys are in a good spot.

baseball
Sep 20th 2013 new
(quote) Dawn-58330 said: ZOOM!! You hurt me.

I'm a die hard Reds fan. They have had a good season. While they are not at the top, they are close enough to make the playoffs and that is all that really matters about the end of the season. When the playoffs begin, the season goes away. I think my boys are in a good spot.

Oh, dear. What have I gotten myself into now? I'm in the doghouse bulldog with a Cardinals fan AND a Reds fan.

duck duck
Posts 1 - 10 of 61