Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Sep 18th 2013 new
Rolling Along
Sep 18th 2013 new
Hello Zooooooom,

How are you this evening??? wave wave biggrin

Sep 18th 2013 new
(quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Hello Zooooooom,

How are you this evening???

Zoomy. Just got up from a nap. Yes, at 9:30 in the evening. laughing

Went out for dinner right after my training finished today. Found a place in Wayne, PA that makes excellent (but expensive!) individual sized pizzas. Upside is, the "individual" pizza is rather large so I brought half of it back to my hotel and stuck it in the fridge. laughing laughing

The restaurant is called Teresa's Cafe. They have a number of pasta dishes, and paninis as well. But the pizza caught my eye. Guess I was just in a pizza mood.
Sep 18th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Zoomy. Just got up from a nap. Yes, at 9:30 in the evening.

Went out for dinner right after my training finished today. Found a place in Wayne, PA that makes excellent (but expensive!) individual sized pizzas. Upside is, the "individual" pizza is rather large so I brought half of it back to my hotel and stuck it in the fridge.

The restaurant is called Teresa's Cafe. They have a number of pasta dishes, and paninis as well. But the pizza caught my eye. Guess I was just in a pizza mood.
Sometimes Pizza is all that will satisfy you. thumbsup So how much longer for your training???
Sep 18th 2013 new
(quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Sometimes Pizza is all that will satisfy you. So how much longer for your training???
All day tomorrow and Friday morning. Depending on how it goes we might get out early on Friday. In fact our instructor is hoping we do finish early - his flight home is at 2:25. And he has to contend with Philadelphia traffic. eyepopping
Sep 18th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: All day tomorrow and Friday morning. Depending on how it goes we might get out early on Friday. In fact our instructor is hoping we do finish early - his flight home is at 2:25. And he has to contend with Philadelphia traffic.
Oh my yeah I would be pushing to get out early to. That traffic is horrible
Sep 18th 2013 new
(quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Oh my yeah I would be pushing to get out early to. That traffic is horrible
The funny thing is he lives in Greensburg PA which is just to the east of Pittsburgh. So he could have easily driven, but he flew in order to help maintain his preferred status with United Airlines.

in fact I will be driving to Monroeville, which is between Pittsburgh and Greensburg, on Friday afternoon. What do you want to bet that I get to my hotel in Monroeville before he gets home? wink laughing laughing laughing
Sep 18th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: The funny thing is he lives in Greensburg PA which is just to the east of Pittsburgh. So he could have easily driven, but he flew in order to help maintain his preferred status with United Airlines.

in fact I will be driving to Monroeville, which is between Pittsburgh and Greensburg, on Friday afternoon. What do you want to bet that I get to my hotel in Monroeville before he gets home?
You Probably will. laughing laughing laughing laughing
Sep 18th 2013 new
The reason that I am driving to Monroeville on Friday is that on Saturday morning, I am racing in another 5K, on Pittsburgh's North Shore. This one is to benefit my old basketball team. Zoom zoom! Rolling Along
Sep 18th 2013 new
Tigers lost to Seattle, 8-0. :(
Posts 11 - 20 of 200