Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Sep 25th 2013 new
(quote) Christine-960631 said: I think I'll pony up and order some bacon wrapped dates and some spiced apple cider and pumpkin date nut bread . Truly sweetness with just the right amount of bacon. Oh! And I'll bring my own almond bacon brittle (to die for!)!
Almond Brittle??? I have never had that but I bet it is really good.
One spiced apple cider coming up. Cheers! Oh and your bacon wrapped dates and Pumpkin date nut bread. wave Enjoy
Sep 25th 2013 new
(quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Almond Brittle??? I have never had that but I bet it is really good.
One spiced apple cider coming up. Oh and your bacon wrapped dates and Pumpkin date nut bread. Enjoy
OK Margaritas all the way around. Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! wink
Sep 25th 2013 new
Rootbeers for All beer hug and ice cream wink
Sep 25th 2013 new
Margaritas and Root Beer??? faint
Sep 25th 2013 new
(quote) Ginger-1000674 said: Margaritas and Root Beer???
Something for everyone. laughing laughing laughing laughing
Sep 25th 2013 new
Who will get the lock??? scratchchin
Sep 25th 2013 new
Me
Sep 25th 2013 new
guess not
Sep 25th 2013 new
try again
Sep 25th 2013 new
Lock? This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200