Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Sep 18th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: The reason that I am driving to Monroeville on Friday is that on Saturday morning, I am racing in another 5K, on Pittsburgh's North Shore. This one is to benefit my old basketball team. Zoom zoom!
AWESOME!!!! I hope you do very well in that race. I wish I had what it took to do a 5K.Bow Bow

LOCKED
Sep 18th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Tigers lost to Seattle, 8-0. :(
Sorry for your Tigers... Here have a cookie and a hug
LOCKED
Sep 18th 2013 new
(quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Sorry for your Tigers... Here have a and a
hug PacMan cookie
LOCKED
Sep 18th 2013 new
See now do't you feel better?? biggrin wink laughing laughing
LOCKED
Sep 18th 2013 new
Red Sox and Orioles tied at 3, Sox batting bottom 10th.
LOCKED
Sep 18th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Red Sox and Orioles tied at 3, Sox batting bottom 10th.
Praying Praying Oh LET"S GO RED SOX!!!! Praying Praying
LOCKED
Sep 18th 2013 new
Sox didn't score, Orioles batting in the 11th.

by the way, the y______ won. irked
LOCKED
Sep 18th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Sox didn't score, Orioles batting in the 11th.

by the way, the y______ won.
RRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Not happy about that. irked
LOCKED
Sep 18th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: The reason that I am driving to Monroeville on Friday is that on Saturday morning, I am racing in another 5K, on Pittsburgh's North Shore. This one is to benefit my old basketball team. Zoom zoom!
When you drive to Monroeville be sure to wave as you pass by my place while you are on the Turnpike. wave
LOCKED
Sep 18th 2013 new
(quote) Barbara-605462 said: When you drive to Monroeville be sure to wave as you pass by my place while you are on the Turnpike.
Hello Barb how was your night???

LOCKED
Posts 21 - 30 of 200