Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Sep 18th 2013 new
Hi Barb. Sorry about the pirate getting swept by the Padres. Hometown boy made good though - Jedd Gyorko of the Padres, from Morgantown, had 5 hits in the series.
Sep 18th 2013 new
(quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Hello Barb how was your night???

I think she's offline.
Sep 18th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: I think she's offline.
Yup she is. Oh Well I keep missing her. sad

Well this little puppy needs to go to bed. so sleep well CM and God bless you all. Sleep with the angels. wave Praying hug
Sep 19th 2013 new
Whoops! Knocked but no answer..what are open hours?Could have done with a nightcap biggrin shhh
Sep 19th 2013 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: Whoops! Knocked but no answer..what are open hours?Could have done with a nightcap
Need an herbal tea Anne? Coffee sorry about the coffee mug ... Admin needs to add a teacup
Sep 19th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Hi Barb. Sorry about the getting swept by the Padres. Hometown boy made good though - Jedd Gyorko of the Padres, from Morgantown, had 5 hits in the series.
How about them cardinals?
Sep 19th 2013 new
(quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: AWESOME!!!! I hope you do very well in that race. I wish I had what it took to do a 5K.

I think I missed PA for this fall, but we need to get you out there to do the 5k; is good exercise!
Sep 19th 2013 new
(quote) Ginger-1000674 said: That would make some profile picture!!!!
Hey watch it with the Barbancourt and Coke-
like the real thing but Diet would get to me eyepopping - no sharing? wide eyed embarassed
Sep 19th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Need an herbal tea Anne? sorry about the coffee mug ... Admin needs to add a teacup
Thanks Zoom smileAnything but chamomile if you don't mind..I'm having trouble
trying to stomach THAT one..there's a build up of tea bags in my pantry wide eyed
How's the zooming coming along?Is the weather pleasant for it ? You must be very strong in the arms?

Sep 19th 2013 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: Thanks Zoom Anything but chamomile if you don't mind..I'm having trouble
trying to stomach THAT one..there's a build up of tea bags in my pantry
How's the zooming coming along?Is the weather pleasant for it ? You must be very strong in the arms?

Haven't been zooming as much because last week I developed a soreness on the outside of my left elbow. Seems to be better now, which is good because I'm signed up for another 5K on Saturday. Hopefully the elbow doesn't act up during the race. Praying
Posts 31 - 40 of 200