Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Sep 19 new
wave roseHi all and How dee...hmmmm I will take a tea with honey and lemon and a Corona with lemon on the side please...tanks you wave rose
Sep 19 new
Hi Jane! How are you today? I will join you for a drink. Tonight I want cherry rum and coke.
Sep 19 new
I'll have my usual

~~~~~|
| A&W |-]
|_____|
Sep 19 new
Hi Michael! wave
Sep 19 new
I guess I'm tending bar tonight. Cherry Coke and rum for Barb (to celebrate the pirate win on Talk Like A Pirate Day), A&W for Michael, Corona for Jane, and a chocolate milk for me. Drink up me hearties, yo ho!
Sep 19 new
Speaking of the Pirates ..... wapc.mlb.com
Sep 19 new
Thanks Zoom! Good job of bar tending but don't over do it you have that race on Saturday.
Sep 19 new
(quote) Barbara-605462 said: Thanks Zoom! Good job of bar tending but don't over do it you have that race on Saturday.
The Bucs avoid the sweep .... I didn't realize yesterday that it was a 4 game series. embarassed
Sep 19 new
Oh and my training finished today, ahead of schedule! We had short lunch breaks (sandwiches were brought to our conference room each day), and we stayed a little late the last three days. We spent the last hour or so today on material that was scheduled for Friday morning. So, I can get an early start tomorrow!
Sep 19 new
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO EVERYONE!!! wave

How is everyone doing tonight. biggrin
Posts 41 - 50 of 200