Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Harvast Moon tonight

Sep 19th 2013 new

Go out and enjoy the moonlight...

www.nbcnews.com

youtu.be
Sep 19th 2013 new
I'm heading down to Wilmington, NC tonight, so hopefully it will be clear skies.
Sep 19th 2013 new
Thanks Debbie I will have to walk outside and take a peek I noticed last night it was quite bright-only wish I had my "guy" by my side to dance to a harvest moon.
Sep 19th 2013 new
(quote) Allen-311949 said: I'm heading down to Wilmington, NC tonight, so hopefully it will be clear skies.
Safe travels and beautiful skies.....maybe you can stop and take a picture for us.
Sep 19th 2013 new
(quote) Kristin-926543 said: Thanks Debbie I will have to walk outside and take a peek I noticed last night it was quite bright-only wish I had my "guy" by my side to dance to a harvest moon.
You will some day ..... have that guy to dance with. For now enjoy the moonlight.
Posts 1 - 5 of 5