Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Hi all,

For a while now I've had a problem of not getting any responses to my messages to other members. When I first joined the site several years ago, this was not a problem. Sure, I got turned down a lot but ladies almost always had the courtesy to at least reply that they were not interested. Then, I was in a relationship for a while and set my profile to "inactive" After that relationship ended up not working out, I eventually came back and set my profile back to "active" Now, I haven't even been getting the "not interested" replies.

I thought that perhaps this was simply due to people being busy but recently I received an emotigram and responded to it with a message. I never got any response to that message. I am beginning to wonder if there is something wrong with my account settings or the CM messaging system.

Would someone be willing to help me with a test to rule out that there is a problem with the system/settings? I'd like to do the following: I would send the first message to you and you would then reply to it. This will test both sending and receiving. I would like to do it this way instead of getting a message from you first in case the problem has something to do with my initiating a message exchange.

Thanks!

Sean

Sep 19th 2013 new
Hi Sean, I have just contacted you via help ticket to assist you with this.
Posts 1 - 2 of 2