Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Sep 19th 2013 new
Praying Praying
Sep 19th 2013 new
rosary rosary theheart Praying
Sep 19th 2013 new
Praying
Sep 19th 2013 new
Praying rosary Praying
Sep 19th 2013 new

May her soul rest in peace... Praying
Sep 19th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart
Sep 19th 2013 new
Praying theheart
Sep 19th 2013 new
I'm so sorry to hear that Jerry. I wish she would have talked to someone about her problems or fears to try to put her at rest before she decided to take her life.

one of my young cousins and her two children were found dead in their apt. many years ago. Diane was talking about suicide a few weeks prior but the known cause will never be known. The family never investigated it, just assumed that she did it. one of my brothers talked about killing himself during his financial crisis three years ago. my mom and I talked him out of it every night, such a stressfull time for our family then.

Many prayers going up for you and for her family tonight. so sorry.
Sep 19th 2013 new
Praying theheart hug sadJerry I am so sorry to hear this. Catholic Charities has a great LOSS program. ~ Jane
Sep 19th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: of the mother of someone (close to the family) who apparently took her own life yesterday.
Thanks in advance for your prayers~ j
Praying Praying Praying theheart
Posts 11 - 20 of 41