Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Sep 21st 2013 new
Absolutely John, for your son, his fellow service men and women, and their family members at home. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Sep 21st 2013 new
John - I've been where you are. I had 2 sons in the military, one in the Gulf War. One day he called me out of the blue and said "I'm all right" for no reason. Then I turned on the news and learned part of his unit was shot down in a helicopter. My son had been scheduled to be there on that helicopter but something was changed at the last minute and he was sent elsewhere. Prayers for those in the military are so important and can make such a difference. I will be praying for your son's safety and those in his team.
Sep 21st 2013 new
Praying
Sep 21st 2013 new
Thank you Karen, Peter, Debbie, Kathy, Wendy, and all of the above.

Thank you all who have offered prayers; those identified and those who pray privately but join prayers with those here.
Sep 21st 2013 new
Praying Praying
Sep 21st 2013 new
Praying Praying
Sep 21st 2013 new
:praying remembering them in my prayers. God Bless the sons and daughters who serve our country.
Sep 21st 2013 new
Praying Praying rosary theheart
Prayers for your son, his unit members, their families, and ALL who try to bring peace and honor to our world, John. I remember being where you are as the spouse, rather than the parent, but the recoil in my body is instantaneous--along with the uplifted prayers. hug Dove
Sep 21st 2013 new
Praying Praying
Sep 21st 2013 new
theheart
Posts 21 - 30 of 59