Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Sep 22nd 2013 new
i bind this prayer/petition with all the petitions in the Holy Mass - may our loving mother, Blessed Virgin Mary, and God with all the saints and angels guide, protect, and bring him home safely to you and his siblings... hug Praying theheart rosary rose rose rose
Sep 22nd 2013 new
Prayers sent for your son and his team.
Sep 22nd 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart Praying rosary theheart

Sep 22nd 2013 new
(quote) John-971967 said: I cannot share details, but do request from those disposed to offer prayers for my son and his team in the military especially over the next 48 hours
Just prayed for your son and his team and will keep praying. A powerful prayer is to put your son and his team into the wound in Jesus' heart to keep them safe. I pray that you get peace of mind very soon too. Regards :)
Sep 22nd 2013 new
of course I will pray for your son, john.
two of my cousins sons are in the military and my friend's son as well. I know how worried you are about your son's missions. God will be with him every minute of every day.

Blessings,
Connie
Sep 22nd 2013 new
Praying
Sep 22nd 2013 new
I just got a text from a team member's parent... my son is alright, all went well... such a relief!!!

I may have a chance to talk with him later tonight. Thanks to all for your prayers.
Sep 22nd 2013 new
theheart Thanks be to God.

So glad to hear that all is well. biggrin
Sep 23rd 2013 new
Happy to hear that all is well.
Sep 23rd 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying
Posts 31 - 40 of 59