Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Sep 24th 2013 new
Thanks to all.

And, I strongly urge prayer as Monica posted, since the intentions expressed there are so right on! Thank you again Monica. Such a generous response by so many should extend to all who serve in our military.
Sep 24th 2013 new
John,

The military are always in my prayers and my family's prayers. My nephew returned from Afghanistan in July after a second tour of duty. My father and 2 of his brothers served in the US Army. Please know that your son and the others who serve in our military, are in my prayers specifically for their current operation they are undertaking,

Peace and prayers,

Shirley
Sep 25th 2013 new
I am so happy that this prayer can be an anchor for you now and in the future. I am sending you three links that contain some wonderful prayers both for those in action and the families of those in action. With so much turmoil in the world, it is more important than ever to pray for those who serve our country in selfless dedication.

Prayers for the Military (2 Hearts Network): www.2heartsnetwork.org

Prayers for the Military (Archdiocese of Military Services): www.milarch.org

Prayers to Our Mother for Peace: www.marypages.com

May God bless and keep you and all you love in His loving care and protection always.
Sep 25th 2013 new
OF, HM, GB, SMTA. rosary
Sep 29th 2013 new
Praying Praying
Sep 29th 2013 new
(quote) John-971967 said: I cannot share details, but do request from those disposed to offer prayers for my son and his team in the military especially over the next 48 hours
It's after 48 hours, but I am praying for your son and his military team. I hope they are safe and well.
Sep 30th 2013 new
God Bless you and your family for your sacrifice. I will add your son to my prayers for mine who is in the Air Force, every day..
Sep 30th 2013 new
your son is in my prayers.
Sep 30th 2013 new
(quote) John-971967 said: Dave,

Prayers much appreciated.

He is safe for now, and I will see him this Sunday. I am flying out to Florida to be with him for five days.

That's great news. have a wonderful visit.

Posts 51 - 59 of 59