Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Matches are way too far away

Sep 25th 2013 new
Does anyone know why I'm being matched with people in Arizona when I live near Los Angeles, CA? This isn't my search. It's the Catholic Match "matches".

Thanks
Sep 25th 2013 new
Hi Justin--

Your match list shows members who have responded to their match portraits in ways that are compatible with your responses and live within 250 miles of the location listed in your account.
Sep 25th 2013 new
Thank you Debbie.
Sep 28th 2013 new
I'm facing the same problem. Everyone is over three hours away at minimum and I live near Fresno.

Sep 28th 2013 new
I'm getting matches beyond that of 250 miles away. I can't believe I wouldn't be compatible with more locals. It's a little disappointing.
Sep 28th 2013 new
I agree. Maybe if each of us ask our parish priest to put a notice in the weekly bulletin about catholic dating sites such as this one, we would have a better chance at meeting someone closer to home.
Sep 28th 2013 new
(quote) Mary-976718 said: I agree. Maybe if each of us ask our parish priest to put a notice in the weekly bulletin about catholic dating sites such as this one, we would have a better chance at meeting someone closer to home.
The only reason I knew of Catholic Match was the Advertisement that Catholic Match pays to be on the back of my parishes church bulletin - So thank you Catholic Match for supporting our parish.
Sep 28th 2013 new
(quote) Francisco-1010136 said: I'm getting matches beyond that of 250 miles away. I can't believe I wouldn't be compatible with more locals. It's a little disappointing.
Francisco - are you aware of the manual search feature available to you here on Catholic Match.
It allows YOU to define your own search on a wide variety of criteria - distance being only one of many.
The match system is automated - the manual search feature allows you to do the searching if you are so inclined.
Oct 1st 2013 new
I agreed Mary with you, my parish is belong to three parish one head prist and we have in our bulletin the add. That is said in my profile. It is a good idea so far. I do not meet one yet! Am belong to Boston, Massachusetts.
Oct 1st 2013 new
(quote) Hircania-830131 said: I agreed Mary with you, my parish is belong to three parishes one head prist and we have in our bulletin the add. That is said in my profile. It is a good idea so far. I do not meet one yet! Am belong to Boston, Massachusetts.
Posts 1 - 10 of 13