Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Today is the feast of Sts.Michael, Gabriel and Raphael. What a beautiful day to begin a novena to St.Raphael for our spouse. God bless us all in our search.

NOVENAPRAYER TO ST RAPHAEL : O Glorious St. Raphael,Patron and Lover of the Young, I call upon thee and plead with thee for thyhelp. In all confidence I open my heart to thee, to beg thy guidance andassistance in the important task of planning my future. Obtain for me throughthy intercession the light of Gods grace, so that I may decide wiselyconcerning the person who is to be my partner through life. O Angel of HappyMeetings, lead us by the hand to find each other. May all our movements beguided by thy light and transfigured by thy joy. As thou didst lead the youngTobias to Sara and opened up for him a new life of happiness with her in holymarriage, lead me to such a one whom in thine angelic wisdom thou dost judgebest suited to be united with me in marriage.
St. Raphael, loving Patron of those seeking a marriage partner, help me in thissupreme decision of my life. Find for me as a helpmate in life that personwhose character will reflect the traits of Jesus and Mary. May he (she) beupright, loyal, pure, sincere and noble, so that with united efforts and withchaste and unselfish love, we both may strive to perfect ourselves in soul andbody, as well as the children it may please God to entrust to our care.
St. Raphael, Angel of chaste courtship, bless our friendship and our love, thatsin may have no part in it. May our mutual love bind us so closely that ourfuture home may ever be most like the home of the Holy Family of Nazareth.Offer thy prayers to God for both of us and obtain the blessing of God upon ourmarriage, as thou wert the herald of blessing for the marriage of Tobias andSara.
St. Raphael, Friend of the Young, be thou my friend, for I shall always bethine. I desire ever to invoke thee in my needs. To thy special care I entrustthe decision I am to make as to my future wife (husband). Direct me to theperson with whom I can best cooperate in doing Gods Holy Will, with whom I canlive in peace, love, and harmony in this life and attain to eternal joy in thenext. Amen. (In honor of St. Raphael recite one Our Father, Hail Mary, andGlory be.)
Sep 29th 2013 new
Praying rosary
Sep 29th 2013 new
Praying Praying hug hug hug
Sep 29th 2013 new
Praying hug rosary
Sep 29th 2013 new
Hi Theresa--thanks for the posting biggrin
Sep 30th 2013 new
Hi Wen, Trisha, Anne and Peter! I'm so glad you will be joining me in this powerful novena. Let us all pray for each other and all of CM in our search for the spouse God has willed for us. God bless you!
Sep 30th 2013 new

Thank you for posting Therese... God bless you.. Praying
Sep 30th 2013 new
(quote) Therese-632256 said: Hi Wen, Trisha, Anne and Peter! I'm so glad you will be joining me in this powerful novena. Let us all pray for each other and all of CM in our search for the spouse God has willed for us. God bless you!
thank you for starting and posting this novena. Praying rosary rosary rosary Praying
Sep 30th 2013 new
Thank you Therese - may God bless us with wonderful Spouses!
Sep 30th 2013 new
You are welcome Rizavilla and Wen, thanks for joining us!
Posts 1 - 10 of 40