Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Oct 24th 2013 new
(quote) John-971967 said: In my early days after joining, I wanted to establish a proportion of members that were 7/7 as compared to others, but the total number of profiles seemed to max out at 999 in any single search. Does it stop at 999 any time there are more? So, I guess what I am thinking, William, is that even if CM did make it possible to ID matches from NYC (as example), but the number exceeds 999, then you would still have a quandary on your hands; not all members from NYC would be identifiable. Than it becomes subject to random chance on repeated attempts. Right?
The results tell you if it is more than 1000. (It reads, "1000+ Results".)

I'm sorry to say that if I isolate to 7/7 and weekly and/or daily Mass attendance, I'm not getting 1000 replies in this area. If I did, it would be a nice problem to have. (I imagine if I simply broadened the ages, I could reach that number.)

I am pretty active in the Catholic singles circles in NYC and once in a while I run into someone I've come across on one of these sites. (It's usually pretty funny when it happens because I see a face that looks familiar but I can't for the life of me think of where I saw her before, and then it hits me that she too, is looking on-line as well.) Sometimes I come across someone here that I ran into in person.
Posts 11 - 11 of 11