Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

mindy is in Italy with her husband, celebrating their honeymoon. There is one problem, no one in our family has met him. it's a very long story and one that I don't want to go into at this time. I am asking for prayers for her safety until she returns home on October 10th. I have received one email from her so at least I know she is okay. My entire family is worried about her and concerned for her well being. I've been told by my friends that I have no control over her since she is a grown woman. True, but I still do worry about her.
thank you for your prayers.

Also, my brother's 3 small children are in need of prayers. They are having to deal with not having their mother at home. She will have been away from them for one year until she returns home, if she is allowed to go home in May. Their grandmother Aunt and I take turns caring for them and it's certainly not an easy job. The children are ages 5, 7 and 9.

Sep 29 new
Connie, God Bless your family, and Holy Mother Mary protect them. Praying rosary theheart
Sep 30 new
theheart Praying Praying theheart
Sep 30 new
Prayers for all your needs and protection for your daughter.
Sep 30 new
hug Praying theheart
Sep 30 new
Praying Praying rosary Praying for your family, Connie. I understand the worries you have regarding your daughter. Give this over to God--He has the wisdom that we lack in our short-sightedness....Prayers, too for your brother's children, and for those of you enduring the caregiving in their mother's absence. God bless you for being there for them--even when they are most trying. hug
Sep 30 new
hug Praying
Sep 30 new
Prayers offered.
Sep 30 new
theheart rosary Praying
Sep 30 new
Praying rosary theheart
Posts 1 - 10 of 39