Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Sep 30th 2013 new
Praying rosary Praying Praying Praying rosary
Sep 30th 2013 new
Praying
Sep 30th 2013 new
Praying rosary Praying theheart
Sep 30th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart Connie, you have my prayers. God Bless you and your family.
Sep 30th 2013 new
Praying Praying
Sep 30th 2013 new
thank you all for your prayers. I sent my daughter an email tonight to see where she is now. She was heading for Capri when we last spoke. Her husband won't be returning to the USA with her and I suspect he never will due to an incident which had him flee back to his homeland of Lybia in June. All I can do is pray for her and her safety while she is with him and hope she returns home safely.
My brother found 2 women who are going to babysit during the week. All I have to do is pick them up from daycare and take the kids to the one who will babysit that night. this takes a lot of pressure off of me since I'm still working.

I really appreciate all your prayers for my family.
Sep 30th 2013 new
Praying Praying hug hug Praying Praying
Oct 1st 2013 new
Connie, you have my prayers.
Oct 1st 2013 new
(quote) Connie-17641 said: mindy is in Italy with her husband, celebrating their honeymoon. There is one problem, no one in our family has met him. it's a very long story and one that I don't want to go into at this time. I am asking for prayers for her safety until she returns home on October 10th. I have received one email from her so at least I know she is okay. My entire family is worried about her and concerned for her well being. I've been told by my friends that I have no control over her since she is a grown woman. True, but I still do worry about her.
thank you for your prayers.

Also, my brother's 3 small children are in need of prayers. They are having to deal with not having their mother at home. She will have been away from them for one year until she returns home, if she is allowed to go home in May. Their grandmother Aunt and I take turns caring for them and it's certainly not an easy job. The children are ages 5, 7 and 9.

rosary Praying rosary
Oct 3rd 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying
Posts 11 - 20 of 39