Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

good question what do you think
Oct 1st 2013 new
No besides i feel like I was never really married . Long story . the plus is my son .
Oct 1st 2013 new
(quote) Trisha-977181 said: good question what do you think
Not a deal breaker as long as he wants to get married to the right lady.
Oct 1st 2013 new
biggrin I would hope not since I just turned 51 yesterday and I've never been married....I may not have had all that experience but I do know who I am, what I want, and what I won't stand for, plus I firmly without a doubt, know that God has a plan for me and I TRUST IN HIM implicitly!
Oct 1st 2013 new
(quote) Jacqueline-198 said: I would hope not since I just turned 51 yesterday and I've never been married....I may not have had all that experience but I do know who I am, what I want, and what I won't stand for, plus I firmly without a doubt, know that God has a plan for me and I TRUST IN HIM implicitly!
Happy 50 +1 yesterday!
Oct 2nd 2013 new
I have the idea that if someone is over 50 and never married, they are used to the freedom, and wouldn't want to engage ever. A divorced or widow is differente they know what is to live with a couple, and can decide if want again to engage.
Oct 2nd 2013 new
Not for me.
After all, I'm 60+ and never married! I have had an interesting life journey and have not ruled out marriage. It is the personality, soul, spirit, of women that interests me. I do prefer women close to my age but would never disqualify anyone who has never been married.

God has a plan for each of us and I haven't been appointed as a judge of another's journey.
Oct 2nd 2013 new
I do not think it is a deal breaker. Everything happens for a reason. God has a plan for all of us. When the time is right if marriage is your vocation you will find the right one. It is all in God's time not ours. Prayer, faith, trust and patience is the key.
Oct 2nd 2013 new
Well, I hope not! I'll be 55 in a few months, I've never married because I didn't want just a husband but THE husband God wills for me, and I trust that God will provide us to meet. Now, I hope -- and pray -- that "my future husband" is paying attention and listening to God's direction and calling to seek me, meet me, court me, and marry me while we can still walk unaided!! mischievous
Oct 2nd 2013 new
I certainly hope not! What else can I say? The right lady could have lots of fun with me-- and she might be over 50 too.
Posts 1 - 10 of 101