Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: I went one year dressed as a psychiatrist complete with a while lab coat and stethoscope. I gave out prescriptions for chocolate chip cookies too on a small, white pad of paper they used to give out( for marketing) with a hospital logo an it. People loved it.
LOL! That's great Jim....what a unique idea!
Oct 4th 2013 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: I went one year dressed as a psychiatrist complete with a while lab coat and stethoscope. I gave out prescriptions for chocolate chip cookies too on a small, white pad of paper they used to give out( for marketing) with a hospital logo an it. People loved it.
Jim that's a good one. Did the people respond with "If your happy and you know it, thank your meds?
Oct 4th 2013 new
Yes I had 2 jumbo brass safety pins to hold up the diaper I wore, and I did make certain to were modest cut panties and my bra underneath it all. I won the prize for the funniest costume.
Oct 4th 2013 new
(quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Yes I had 2 jumbo brass safety pins to hold up the diaper I wore, and I did make certain to were modest cut panties and my bra underneath it all. I won the prize for the funniest costume.
All of these mentioned would have taken 1st place at some of the parties I've been to! I remember living in the same neighborhood for many years when the boys were young. So ALL the neighborhood kids pretty much knew me through the guys. But one year instead of (waiting for the doorbell to ring) I sat on the front porch in a black sheet with this "ghoulish" white mask (hideous and evil looking) with the sheet pulled over from head to toe. The kids were so scared (because I was quiet at first) they wouldn't approach. Even some of the adults were mumbling, "Let's go next door kids" LOL! So my ex comes out and says "How much candy have you given away?" I said "None" She then instructed me to "lose" the outfit! (course she still liked the idea of me sitting on the porch!) Some of the same kids came back and I gave all the candy away~
Oct 4th 2013 new
Im going out as Whitey Bulger this year.Instead of Trick or Treat Ill say Stick Them Up.
Oct 4th 2013 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: Im going out as Whitey Bulger this year.Instead of Trick or Treat Ill say Stick Them Up.
Ha! Well Brian I bet there will probably be lots of "Whitey Bulgers" out there....because I bet they now have those masks everywhere!
Oct 4th 2013 new
(quote) Kristin-926543 said: Jim that's a good one. Did the people respond with "If your happy and you know it, thank your meds?
They loved the "prescriptions" and sometimes came back for another. I have a calming effect on people that helps biggrin
Oct 4th 2013 new
I dressed up as a short person.

My sister-in-law dressed up as a dalmatian and my brother was a fire hydrant.
Oct 5th 2013 new
(quote) Barbara-605462 said: I dressed up as a short person.

My sister-in-law dressed up as a dalmatian and my brother was a fire hydrant.
Those are original Barbara! lol!
Oct 15th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: Okay....so what are some of the Cutest, Funniest, Silliest, Scariest or just downright Entertaining Costumes you've worn?
(I mean as an adult at parties, get-togethers etc)

Here I go:
I once decided to be an elderly sheriff....complete with vest, hat, boots, spurs and badge. To complete the picture I wore a gun and holster. To fake the "elderly" part...I had my hair, moustache and chops (at the time) done all white! My ex-wife was wearing a western outfit and went as his young girlfriend!
I went to a party down the street where 30 neighbors were drinking adult beverages. (no one recognized me at first)
The funny part was one neighbor remarked: "Man Jerry you had us fooled....and I thought that gun was real" I said, "That's cuz it IS" lol! (not loaded yall but i was "acting a fool" back then)
Your turn~
I was an animal trainer with a whip and all.
I brought a guy in a gorilla costume on a leash! When we were in the "parade the costumes circle" and when we got in front of the judges, he reared up, roared loudly and grabbed me up and ran to the other side of the room! ( I did not know his plan to do this--so it was an authentic frighten look!)--- First prize!
Posts 11 - 20 of 44