Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 20th 2013 new
When my daughter was little ( a long time ago!) My plans were to take her and a few of the others neighborhood kids trick or treating. My quick costume was: Gas Station Phillips 66 coveralls, my hair tucked under a hard hat, brown eye shadow to look like dirt on my face and a BIG policeman's flash light in hand!
wore the same thing to a party once except found a cap and carried a one gallon gas can!
Oct 20th 2013 new
(quote) Barbara-740721 said: When my daughter was little ( a long time ago!) My plans were to take her and a few of the others neighborhood kids trick or treating. My quick costume was: Gas Station Phillips 66 coveralls, my hair tucked under a hard hat, brown eye shadow to look like dirt on my face and a BIG policeman's flash light in hand!
wore the same thing to a party once except found a cap and carried a one gallon gas can!
laughing laughing laughing fluffy
Oct 21st 2013 new
One more I remember
I went to Sherwin Williams Paint co. bought a pair of light weight paper coveralls--- WHITE.
We hung them from the outside overhead door, took many colors of mismatched paint and "slung" it with a brush, creating a collage effect. , then let it dry! came out pretty cool!!!
I wore those, added a bright colored belt, a painters cap and carried a paint can full of candy!
Came out cute, won most ARTISTIC!

We did use to have some pretty good parties for Halloween!
Nov 3rd 2013 new
Thought I'd report on this year's costume. My daughter wanted to be Rapunzel, but didn't want to wear the wig. After I raided her dress up box, we came up with rodeo queen. I had long, wavy golden hair down to my waist, a pink cowboy hat, complete with tiara, and a bandanna around my neck. It was SO AWFUL it was hysterical- and perfect! My coloring and blonde hair should never go together. My 20 year old niece was stunned to silence, then said, "Please dont take this wrong, but NEVER GO BLONDE!" I also got to check an item off my childhood bucket list, since I have always wondered what it would be like to have hair like Barbie. tongue
Posts 41 - 44 of 44