Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

my print

Oct 5th 2013 new
can some on help me, now when I log on catholic match every thing is so small, can't hardly read anything/ This has never happened before.
Oct 5th 2013 new
(quote) Dave-24315 said: can some on help me, now when I log on catholic match every thing is so small, can't hardly read anything/ This has never happened before.
Not experiencing any problems with the site myself - so not sure exactly what your situation might be but you may want to try the following:

If on a Mac:
  • Try holding down the command(apple) key and typing the number 0 to reset the browser to its default size.
If on Windows:
  • Try holding down the control(ctrl) key and typing the number 0 to reset the browser to its default size.
Oct 5th 2013 new
(quote) Dave-24315 said: can some on help me, now when I log on catholic match every thing is so small, can't hardly read anything/ This has never happened before.
And if what Dave said doesn't work.. you can always try this. Right clicking on your mouse.. choose "Personalize" and then choose Display in the Left Column. When you click Display you'll have another Column on the left where you can choose Set custom Text size..
Let us know how it works out. biggrin Praying
Oct 6th 2013 new
That worked and thanks a lot. Do you know what might have happened that is did this. Have a great day.
Oct 6th 2013 new
(quote) Dave-24315 said: That worked and thanks a lot. Do you know what might have happened that is did this. Have a great day.
Dave.. if you're like me it could be any number of things.. from your finger resting on a certain key too long.. or maybe hitting a combination of keys..just chalk it up to operator error.. hey at least now you know how to fix it if it ever happens again! biggrin
Posts 1 - 5 of 5