Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Dec 16th 2013 new
seasons so wonderful smile looking forward to fullness in life biggrin yup snow angel so forth change is good :thumpsup: this is the time of year that the xmastree gets a You get a Gold Star! wave Bow clap: highfive violin green as $$$ during this time of the year ...
Dec 16th 2013 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: seasons so wonderful looking forward to fullness in life yup snow so forth change is good this is the time of year that the gets a clap: green as $$$ during this time of the year ...
thumbsup
Dec 16th 2013 new
I ban Genie for mentioning $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ during the Holiday Season.(Sorry Wrong Topic.Im so embarrassed)
Dec 16th 2013 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: I ban Genie for mentioning $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ during the Holiday Season.(Sorry Wrong Topic.Im so embarrassed)
good try brian ... you know i am not scratchchin or crossfingers smile
Dec 16th 2013 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: I ban Genie for mentioning $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ during the Holiday Season.(Sorry Wrong Topic.Im so embarrassed)
Brian is banned for banning in the wrong thread.

oh, wait .....
Dec 16th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Brian is banned for banning in the wrong thread.

oh, wait .....
waiting .... waiting .... at the hay for the sleigh ride .... crossfingers smile
Dec 16th 2013 new
Since I have nothing to say, I am going to sit here and eat my chips
Dec 16th 2013 new
(quote) Alan-757611 said: A whole lot of nothing going on here.
...just like my love life.....
Dec 16th 2013 new
Dec 16th 2013 new
Posts 71 - 80 of 90