Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Excuse me???

Oct 8th 2013 new
So, you and a new CM acquaintance are getting to know each other. Let's say...this is your first month of contact.

What question(s) might he or she ask that you would consider completely out-of-bounds?
Oct 8th 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: So, you and a new CM acquaintance are getting to know each other. Let's say...this is your first month of contact.

What question(s) might he or she ask that you would consider completely out-of-bounds?
Will you marry me? embarassed
Oct 8th 2013 new
(quote) Michelle-860764 said: Will you marry me?
laughing Yep lol wave
Oct 8th 2013 new
(quote) Ann-69118 said: Yep lol
laughing laughing laughing wave
Oct 8th 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: So, you and a new CM acquaintance are getting to know each other. Let's say...this is your first month of contact.

anything related to finances... how much money do you make, what is your home worth, etc.
Oct 8th 2013 new

Have you had any cosmetic surgery? No? Are you considering it?
Oct 8th 2013 new
(quote) Pam-940031 said: Have you had any cosmetic surgery? No? Are you considering it?
OH......that is brutal.
Oct 8th 2013 new
(quote) Michelle-860764 said: Will you marry me?
laughing laughing laughing
Oct 8th 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: What question(s) might he or she ask that you would consider completely out-of-bounds?
"You say you're active. What exactly does that mean?" Yes? No? laughing
Oct 8th 2013 new
I had one man ask me how often I had been intimate with my ex-husband during our marriage -- only when trying to become pregnant, yearly, monthly, weekly, daily??? -- and a few more personal than that! He explained that this would help him know if I was at fault for my divorce! And this was just a man who had 'liked' a few of my pictures and to whom I'd sent a brief 'Thank you for liking my pictures' smiley to! eyepopping surprised eyepopping surprised eyepopping surprised
blocked and archived

Another man sent me a first message saying that since I had 6 kids I obviously liked sex and would I like to meet? blocked and archived

One guy asked me (first contact, and only contact too) if I would agree to cut my hair short, telling me he disliked my hair long, and meet him in his city.
blocked and archived

Most messages I get are not like those but are nice, friendly, helpful, open, proper, and welcome.

Posts 1 - 10 of 101