Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Oct 9th 2013 new
That's something you might want to report
Oct 9th 2013 new
(quote) Anna-865389 said: I had been conversing with a man for a very short period of time when he asked for pictures of my feet...I thought wait, huh!?? Those foot fetish people Do exist! Suffice to say I did not send photos....
Well, I have pretty nice looking feet, and try to keep up with my pedicures. But, no one has ever asked for a picture of them!
Oct 9th 2013 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: I had one man ask me how often I had been intimate with my ex-husband during our marriage -- only when trying to become pregnant, yearly, monthly, weekly, daily??? -- and a few more personal than that! He explained that this would help him know if I was at fault for my divorce! And this was just a man who had 'liked' a few of my pictures and to whom I'd sent a brief 'Thank you for liking my pictures' smiley to!
blocked and archived

Another man sent me a first message saying that since I had 6 kids I obviously liked sex and would I like to meet? blocked and archived

One guy asked me (first contact, and only contact too) if I would agree to cut my hair short, telling me he disliked my hair long, and meet him in his city.
blocked and archived

Most messages I get are not like those but are nice, friendly, helpful, open, proper, and welcome.

Whoah!! Unbelievable!! Sorry those creepos contacted you.
Oct 9th 2013 new
Other than questions about a certain three-letter topic, I can't really think of anything. I'm a fairly open guy. I'll answer almost any question, right down to "What is the meaning of life?" Sometimes, however, I have trouble with questions such as "Don't you think it's a beautiful day?" That is when a lady would need to spray my jaw with WD-40 to get it working again.
Oct 9th 2013 new
After reading through this thread, I feel lucky. I don't think anyone here has asked me anything downright inappropriate.
Oct 11th 2013 new
Why don't we spend the night at my house or at yours instead of going to coffee tonight? Completely out of bounds! If there are going to be other friends there, no problem but not spending the night!
Oct 12th 2013 new
(quote) Meredith-364940 said: After reading through this thread, I feel lucky. I don't think anyone here has asked me anything downright inappropriate.
Not only that, my CM meets have been with delightful men who provided pleasant company and conversation. My experience with our gentlemen has NOT been like this.

Ladies, I am so sorry these people have been rude to you. Hope you kicked them to the curb in a hurry.
Oct 12th 2013 new
A proposal on line!!!!!!!!!! Please don't! I hope no-one has! Within a month! Too fast! That would definitely be an Excuuuuse me?!?!
Oct 12th 2013 new
LOL!
Oct 12th 2013 new
Oh my goodness!! LOL. NOO WAY! Unbeleivable! LOL.
Posts 41 - 50 of 101