Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Oct 12 new
(quote) Anna-865389 said: I had been conversing with a man for a very short period of time when he asked for pictures of my feet...I thought wait, huh!?? Those foot fetish people Do exist! Suffice to say I did not send photos....
We must have had the same guy. I sent him a picture of my feet with blue toe nails. He made an album cover out of it. It was funny.
Oct 12 new
LOL!
Oct 12 new
Wow!
Oct 12 new
(quote) Connie-17641 said: let's get on the web cam. I was considering meeting a very popular "forum" poster man until....he did a few obscene things on his webcam during our conversation. I abruptly turned it off and then ended our relationship. I thought, and this came from a Catholic man here on CM. I was turned off by the site for some time after that.
Oooh so sorry you experienced that!
Oct 12 new
(quote) Laura-997821 said: I believe I would say "you're on the wrong site, sir; you belong on 'CreditScoreMatch.com', sheesh
Thats funny.
Oct 12 new
LOL...I could hook him up with the girls in my office
Oct 12 new
(quote) Pam-940031 said: anything related to finances... how much money do you make, what is your home worth, etc.
Wow, I ask this all the time- rhetorically- I do not ask people whom I expect to answer(or I add that I am not asking for numbers- just thoughts about planning...
Oct 12 new
(quote) Linda-982758 said: Hey By the way.... What is your credit score?
I was involved in a real estate transaction and had to get my credit score- I am not asking for yours- but it seems I could have/should have checked it sooner- but not on a website- through my bank!
Oct 12 new
(quote) Michelle-860764 said: Nothing justifies a lie. Truth or Consequences final answer.
I feel that nothing justifies saying something for which the only defense is "it is the truth"
be nice and "donotscandalize theweak
Oct 12 new
(quote) Don-986783 said: What about the questions about the level of education you've had because they want to talk to someone as intelligent as they are:)
relax- I always knew from university that all the women were more intelligent
with one(two) glaring group exception(s)
Posts 51 - 60 of 101