Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Oct 12 new
(quote) Selene-1012471 said: A proposal on line!!!!!!!!!! Please don't! I hope no-one has! Within a month! Too fast! That would definitely be an Excuuuuse me?!?!
from a perfect woman I would go for this- not sure ho I would know that soon
Oct 12 new
Lol...
Oct 12 new
No question is out of bounds to me..I can always use yes or no or what the is wrong with you? I say ask away, but be ready for my response! smile
Oct 13 new
(quote) John-842063 said: from a perfect woman I would go for this- not sure ho I would know that soon

Keep the Faith theheart

1 John 4:18

New American Standard Bible (NASB)

18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear [a]involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love.

Oct 13 new
(quote) Michelle-860764 said: Will you marry me?
Yep. Kinda creepy, no matter how well-intentioned.
Oct 13 new
(quote) Selene-1012471 said: Oooh so sorry you experienced that!
He's not on this site anymore...that happened several years ago. The next thing I heard was he married a gal from this site within a week after I stopped talking to him. Divorced within six months. I see his posts on facebook since they come onto my pages but that's the extent of it.
Oct 13 new
(quote) Michelle-860764 said: Will you marry me?
I thought that's what we are all here for! laughing mischievous duck duck wink
Oct 13 new
Some questions are out of bounds, some are ok.. but what I don't like is LOTS of questions, so I feel that I am at an interview and not having a chat with someone. Asking questions is a way to get to know someone, but I have had phone conversations where I am asked too many questions. I get a mental picture of a guy sitting with a checklist, marking things off and if my answers are good enough, I will advance to the next round. This is when I mention my list of 500 things I am allergic to, that my car is about to be repossessed and I keep over a hundred cats in the house.
Oct 13 new
(quote) Monica-291280 said: Some questions are out of bounds, some are ok.. but what I don't like is LOTS of questions, so I feel that I am at an interview and not having a chat with someone. Asking questions is a way to get to know someone, but I have had phone conversations where I am asked too many questions. I get a mental picture of a guy sitting with a checklist, marking things off and if my answers are good enough, I will advance to the next round. This is when I mention my list of 500 things I am allergic to, that my car is about to be repossessed and I keep over a hundred cats in the house.
laughing laughing laughing
Posts 61 - 70 of 101