Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Oct 13th 2013 new
OMG! I hope never to get messages from those guys.
Oct 13th 2013 new
understandable, but don't let those few bad people get away from you meeting one of those sincere people out there. These experience will help you scan them better and get you closer to what you are looking for. I keep positive
Oct 13th 2013 new
(quote) Linda-982758 said: Hey By the way.... What is your credit score?
240. Is that high enough?
Oct 13th 2013 new
I tried to pay a bill one time but I couldn't find any stamps
Oct 13th 2013 new
Almost choked. I read that too quickly and thought it said that your CAT was being repossessed.
Oct 13th 2013 new
You are so funny Drain wave
People actually do ask you but I have never been asked personally rolling eyes
That would be a very rude thing to ask though at first to say ahhh pass the salt ans BTW what's your credit score? eyebrow
Oct 13th 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: Almost choked. I read that too quickly and thought it said that your CAT was being repossessed.
My cat is paid for wink
However, yes, I do think it would be very rude to ask someone about their credit score after only knowing that person for a month. I haven't been on this site long enough to be asked any really rude questions yet, but I'm sure it will happen eventually!
Oct 13th 2013 new
(quote) Darin-1007372 said: ...  I haven't been on this site long enough to be asked any really rude questions yet, but I'm sure it will happen eventually!
Let's hope not! wide eyed
Oct 13th 2013 new
theheart theheart theheart theheart ok here Marge, here are a few; What are you wearing right now? How much do you make? Do you rent or own? Do you wear dresses or pants? What do you sleep in? How's that for starters?
Oct 13th 2013 new
(quote) Elizabeth-726465 said: ok here Marge, here are a few; What are you wearing right now? How much do you make? Do you rent or own? Do you wear dresses or pants? What do you sleep in? How's that for starters?
Gentlemen don't ask such questions. and ladies don't answer them either.
Posts 71 - 80 of 101