Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.

Appleton WI area

Oct 9th 2013 new
Hi everyone! I am considering moving to the Appleton area and would love any feedback you can provide. I am originally from Northern Wisconsin so you don't need to warn me about the weather. biggrin laughing laughing I do have children so schools, Catholic especially, are a concern for me. Thanks.
Oct 16th 2013 new
Hi Dana, My son attended all the years of Catholic school possible, then public school, then was accepted into UW-Madison. The quality of that college is outstanding, and the cost of in-state tuition is very reasonable. You will be making a wise move.
Oct 18th 2013 new
Thanks for the input, Margo. My daughter is a senior this year so I've kind of put a kink in her plans but she is looking into WI schools now. The first year of out-of-state tuition will be a killer but so are all the private schools she's been looking at. My son, however, will be going into 5th grade so I'm wondering about the schools for him. I'm hoping that if this is meant to be God will make it happen.
Oct 29th 2013 new
I recently moved out of the Green Day Diocese. They have active youth and young adult ministries, they are obedient to the Pope, respect the Eucharist, have many priestly vocations, and there is a Marian apparition site (Shrine of Our Lady of Good Help). The Appleton area has many activities to choose from (for all ages) and is a great place to live. Welome!
Posts 1 - 4 of 4