Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Oct 14th 2013 new
(quote) Sean-851370 said: Obama and his fellow Wall Street rapists need to drive down the birth rate because the economy is so destroyed that it can't support a growing population.
That's exactly what Obama and the big banks are: a criminal gang.
Oct 14th 2013 new
(quote) Greg-902815 said: That's exactly what Obama and the big banks are: a criminal gang.
He's a fascist, just like Rahm in Chicago. Go back to the 1930s...the cream of the establishment crop was enamored of Hitler and Mussolini. Not much is different today except that the folks at Harvard, Yale, the CFR, etc. aren't as open about their aims as they were in the past.
Oct 14th 2013 new
(quote) Sean-851370 said: He's a fascist, just like Rahm in Chicago. Go back to the 1930s...the cream of the establishment crop was enamored of Hitler and Mussolini. Not much is different today except that the folks at Harvard, Yale, the CFR, etc. aren't as open about their aims as they were in the past.
Apparently Hitler was heavily into the occult. Could the elites' infatuation with the occult, and involvement in occult groups, be a connection? In addition, is there anything to the "Skull and Bones" (which is at Yale I believe)stories?
Oct 14th 2013 new
(quote) Greg-902815 said: Apparently Hitler was heavily into the occult. Could the elites' infatuation with the occult, and involvement in occult groups, be a connection? In addition, is there anything to the "Skull and Bones" (which is at Yale I believe)stories?
Skull and Bones has nothing to do with the occult.
Oct 14th 2013 new
Hobby Lobby just opened a new store here in Bangor, brought much needed jobs to our city. From infrastructure to building to landscaping to retail service providers. I've heard through the local grape vine that they pay better than other retailers in our area. I will pray for them and all other Christian business owners. I wonder how this mandate will affect the Duck Dynasty folks, haven't seen any news regarding them and they are pretty popular proclaimed Christians.
Oct 14th 2013 new
(quote) Greg-902815 said: Apparently Hitler was heavily into the occult. Could the elites' infatuation with the occult, and involvement in occult groups, be a connection? In addition, is there anything to the "Skull and Bones" (which is at Yale I believe)stories?
Sure, for millennia oligarchs have used cults to manipulate the masses. The same thing goes on today. There have been cults in the Church, in Islam (e.g., Sufism) and other religions.

Skull and Bones is a very sinister group, some of whose initiates have been responsible for bringing great ruin upon the US. It's a death cult. From what I remember, the Russell Trust founded Skull and Bones as a secret society to recruit young men into the business of opium merchants in the Northeast. Cults and drug use are heavily interconnected. Poor drug addicts who fear the powers of shamans, ayatollahs, priests or whoever else don't threaten ruling oligarchs.
Oct 14th 2013 new
(quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: God bless you Jane, if these Christian organizations and for-profit businesses win it is a not a big victory for only them but also for us.
Well thank you Elizabeth and God bless you! Praying theheart hug wave
Posts 11 - 18 of 18