Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 13th 2013 new
Joyce,
Much prayer and thoughts for you as you face these big decisions. It's not easy.

Chris
Oct 13th 2013 new
Hope things will improve soon.
Keep the faith. theheart
Remembering you in my prayers Praying
Oct 13th 2013 new

I will certainly pray for you Joyce. rosary Praying theheart

Oct 13th 2013 new
Sorry Joycehug May God be with you through it alltheheart rosary
Oct 13th 2013 new
Hi there, Pray to Our Lady of Fatima! She is ready to do miracles. Today is her feast day!
Oct 14th 2013 new
(quote) Joyce-61410 said: My primary reason for wanting out of the house is the violence. A young woman was shot across the street last year. I tried cpr, but she died a week or so later. This summer a man was shot and killed less than a block from here. We didn't see him or the shooting, but my daughter and her boyfriend were sitting on the front porch when it happened. It's stressful to live here and I don't know if the larger house is in a much better neighborhood. When it comes right down to it, though, it's God's will that's important. You're very right that this enforced inactivity is a blessing and I'm thanking God for all our blessings and thank you, Laura, for your wise words and prayers.
Praying
Oct 15th 2013 new
Thank you all for your advice and prayers. I'm still praying and still imvestigating, and very blessed to have you praying for us.
Oct 15th 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying
Oct 16th 2013 new
Praying
Oct 16th 2013 new
rosary Praying rosary
Posts 21 - 30 of 33