Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 15th 2013 new
Punishment
Oct 15th 2013 new
All out of coffee:(
Oct 15th 2013 new
Java Jive
Oct 15th 2013 new
May I have the next dance?
Oct 15th 2013 new
mixer dances in high school shocked
Oct 15th 2013 new
dancing with wolves
Oct 15th 2013 new
hug Oh, my gosh, girl! No, it wasn't a bad answer, Genie! No judgment! No answer is bad, because it's just whatever comes to mind when we read the last word. hug
I was just curious to know the association, as it was an unusual answer. I think I've given some unusual responses sometimes too, as that's just how my mind works ....

Chopped onion rings are better than whole rings, that's for sure--the whole slice of onion doesn't slip out of the coating on first bite.

Since I don't have any onion rings on hand, I think I'll just leave and go

walk the dog bulldog

Oct 15th 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: Oh, my gosh, girl! No, it wasn't a bad answer, Genie! No judgment! No answer is bad, because it's just whatever comes to mind when we read the last word.
I was just curious to know the association, as it was an unusual answer. I think I've given some unusual responses sometimes too, as that's just how my mind works ....

Chopped onion rings are better than whole rings, that's for sure--the whole slice of onion doesn't slip out of the coating on first bite.

walk the dog

Chopped onions works great if you have a toothache. Put the chopped onion on a 3 seconds later the pain is gone!
Oct 15th 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: Oh, my gosh, girl! No, it wasn't a bad answer, Genie! No judgment! No answer is bad, because it's just whatever comes to mind when we read the last word.

walk the dog

Lina you made my day laughing laughing laughing have a wonderful day rose rose rose
Oct 15th 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: never been there
What? I had to check if there are any in AZ and there is 5 in Phoenix. I don't really like commercial/franchise restaurants, but Cheesecake Factory has always proven to be one of the better ones. Anyway...

chop shop
Posts 31 - 40 of 200