Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Oct 16th 2013 new
Peter - so glad to hear you are off the streets and out of trouble you bad boy!
Oct 16th 2013 new
(quote) Susan-857876 said: I teach 2 catechism classes......one for special need adults and one for special needs kids,
manage a non profit for a disabled adult and help out the food bank and a nursing home.
my disabled son has stepped up to the plate on some duties
which I am grateful for and it's excellent for him also
[and someone else brings him there too..........yeah!]
Oct 16th 2013 new
(quote) Kristin-926543 said: Peter - so glad to hear you are off the streets and out of trouble you bad boy!
Sadly, I've long since forgotten how to get into trouble! rolling eyes
Oct 16th 2013 new
(quote) Kristin-926543 said: Marge
Looking for something else? As in an adult BoyScout?
how did I overlook this?
does he have friends?......lol
Oct 18th 2013 new
There are so many ways to get involved and "step outside of ourselves". Some of my favorites have been working w American Heritage Girls, hel
Oct 18th 2013 new
(quote) Lisa-828539 said: There are so many ways to get involved and "step outside of ourselves". Some of my favorites have been working w American Heritage Girls, hel
Oops! Helping to form a group called "Single and Learning to Love It" at my parish (a group comprised of singles, widowed, divorced, annulled who were currently called to vocation of single hood), delivering gifts at Holidays to families in need (other families had played "Santa" and 3rd parties were ones to deliver, and I volunteered to do that), and also "staffing" a cold weather shelter for those who were homeless and attending Mass with them! Oh, and taking a senior who did/does not drive to run her errands each week! :-)
Oct 18th 2013 new
(quote) Lisa-828539 said: Oops! Helping to form a group called "Single and Learning to Love It" at my parish (a group comprised of singles, widowed, divorced, annulled who were currently called to vocation of single hood), delivering gifts at Holidays to families in need (other families had played "Santa" and 3rd parties were ones to deliver, and I volunteered to do that), and also "staffing" a cold weather shelter for those who were homeless and attending Mass with them! Oh, and taking a senior who did/does not drive to run her errands each week! :-)
Lisa that is a wonderful idea, so many seniors need help.
Oct 18th 2013 new
Facilatator and board member at the San Diego chapter of Beginning Experience.
Posts 21 - 28 of 28