Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Oct 19th 2013 new
(quote) Mike-905381 said: The statement of "hot-blooded boys" conjures up images of the typical male, dressed in typical male clothing, being allowed to make a simple statement of , "I'm transgendered." From there, they are free to walk in to a girls restroom to see what they would like to see. That is not happening because the details have not been reported as such.

This morning I read the local Colorado blog for this district. I listened to an audio interview, I read The PJI website, I saw a follow up letter PJI had sent to district lawyers, I read statements by those high school students both for and against. None of them talk of the typical male in the typical clothes deciding one day to "have a blast playing the system." They speak of a student who wants to be a girl - even the ones who dislike what the student is doing refer to the student as "she"

(Again I was not looking to debate if that student is right or wrong in their gender identity issues. But I do want to say that this individual needs our prayers. They are having issues with their gender identity. And they are not the typical hot-blooded male seeking kicks) Just as important, the students, families, and district personnel need our prayers.

On a separate note, I mistakenly thought the student was picking fights with the biological girls. I thought those girls were being ridiculed by the student. I was also worried the student was physically harming the girls. Thankfully, my confusion was cleared up by the PJI. They clarified that by harassment, they meant the physical presence of the biological male in the same bathroom. They were not contending that any of my concerns had taken place.
I could tell by the way you worded your earlier response that you were not debating if this student is right or wrong in their gender identity issues. That is why I asked how you knew he wasn't just saying he is transgender so he could access the girls bathroom and look at the girls. I trusted you could do a good job explaining what you know. And it does not surprise that you share the same concerns as we do on this matter. You're right he does need prayed for. Praying I am sure your update is appreciated. Thank you and God bless.
Oct 19th 2013 new
This kid needs mental help. Not surprised to see the Colorado Education Association supporting this insanity. The NEA in general seems to be organized perversion dedicated to screwing up America's public schools.
Oct 19th 2013 new
(quote) Mike-905381 said: The statement of "hot-blooded boys" conjures up images of the typical male, dressed in typical male clothing, being allowed to make a simple statement of , "I'm transgendered." From there, they are free to walk in to a girls restroom to see what they would like to see. That is not happening because the details have not been reported as such.

This morning I read the local Colorado blog for this district. I listened to an audio interview, I read The PJI website, I saw a follow up letter PJI had sent to district lawyers, I read statements by those high school students both for and against. None of them talk of the typical male in the typical clothes deciding one day to "have a blast playing the system." They speak of a student who wants to be a girl - even the ones who dislike what the student is doing refer to the student as "she"

(Again I was not looking to debate if that student is right or wrong in their gender identity issues. But I do want to say that this individual needs our prayers. They are having issues with their gender identity. And they are not the typical hot-blooded male seeking kicks) Just as important, the students, families, and district personnel need our prayers.

On a separate note, I mistakenly thought the student was picking fights with the biological girls. I thought those girls were being ridiculed by the student. I was also worried the student was physically harming the girls. Thankfully, my confusion was cleared up by the PJI. They clarified that by harassment, they meant the physical presence of the biological male in the same bathroom. They were not contending that any of my concerns had taken place.
Thank you for looking closer at this particular situation and letting us know what is going on.
Oct 19th 2013 new
(quote) Greg-902815 said: There's no such thing as transgender and that's the OBJECTIVE truth. Homosexuality isn't wrong because of it's being a "bad experience", it's wrong because of it's being in violation of God's moral law. People who do this, are doing it because they are PERVERTS. People are already getting bogged down with why he's doing it and putting a twist on it and therein lies the trap. It DOESN'T MATTER why he's doing it, it matters that he is simply doing it.
I don't feel we are called to judge. The problem I see is that the government is making laws about it.
Oct 19th 2013 new

Mike;

Could you post links to the information you looked up?

Thanks!

Oct 20th 2013 new

Thanks for the rational response.And just a bit of biological /scientific info-- ...There are 'many' human beings who are born with both pairs.And often one pair is snipped off after birth.How do we know that their true sex was properly chosen?
There is a lot more complexity to the issue than just the freakshow image.
There are also full fledged hermaphrodites out there...but these numbers have been artificially reduced thru surgery done to the infant.
Its a tough world out there.
that all being said--I dont think that allowing transgendered into the 'other' restroom/lockers in school is a good idea.
Oct 20th 2013 new
I didn't bookmark any of it. It was tough to find information so I had to wade through a lot of useless junk. I was further confused while searching because I kept thinking this had taken place in California. I was curious to see the law's text to see what safeguards (if any) were in place. If you care to Google it on your own, I suggest restricting your search under Search Tools to "past week" or perhaps "past month." That can weed out some unneeded info.
Oct 20th 2013 new
It goes to show how these law makers miss the point when it comes to transgenders and the harsh reality of what could be pushed on to them at birth when surgery has been performed without really knowing if the true sex has been chosen. Allowing transgenders into the 'other' restroom/lockers in school does not fix the problem. It is just like applying another band-aid as a quick fix and the wound keeps festering.
Oct 20th 2013 new
(quote) Sean-851370 said: This kid needs mental help. Not surprised to see the Colorado Education Association supporting this insanity. The NEA in general seems to be organized perversion dedicated to screwing up America's public schools.
Sean
The NEA has been the problem for at least 50 years as they have promoted an extreme liberal agenda that is so far from the mainstream that it is truly heartbreaking. These kids in public school need our prayers now more than ever. The American Life League also has sickening information on Planned Parenthood (with Obama's blessing) will now teach graphic, perverted sex ed to children as young as kindergarten.
Oct 20th 2013 new
As a point of curiosity, what does the church say on the subject of "transgender" individuals? Surely He is not happy that some people want to return the body He has given them and exchange it for a different model.
Posts 21 - 30 of 40