Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 17 new
(quote) Anthony-851099 said: Renee,
The following is from the Book of Prayers of the North American College, in Rome. May it bring you peace...

God our Father, your Son accepted our sufferings to teach us the virtue of patience in human illness. Hear the prayers we offer for our sick sister. May all who suffer pain, illness, or disease realize that they have been chosen to be saints and know that they are joined to Christ in his suffering for the salvation of the world.

Father in heaven, grant Renee comfort in her suffering. Give her courage when afraid, patience when afflicted, hope when dejected, and when alone assure her of the prayerful support of your holy people. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you Anthony for the beautiful prayer!
Nov 17 new
(quote) Richard-15378 said: Renee, I will certainly include you in my prayer list and pray that all goes well ... As it happens, a friend of mine just had her first chemo 2 weeks ago for breast cancer and her prognosis is very good ,,, I trust God has the same in mind for you ... Hang in there ... God bless!
Thank you Richard! You have always been an amazing prayer warrior for me. Yes, prognosis is good and I am doing well.
Nov 17 new
(quote) Christine-960631 said: My prayers continue for you & your family. "Renee & her children dealing with cancer" has been placed in the book of intentions at Good Shepherd Catholic Community Church in Colleyville, TX
Christine, what a beautiful gesture. Thank you so much!
Nov 17 new
(quote) Marcie-1012425 said: Renee, With all the prayers you are receiving you will be around to see your grandchildren. I am a 7 year survivor an I know with God's help I was able to make it through the chemo and radiation. I am finishing up my pills and did everything the doctors said to do. Remember God doesn't give us anything we cannot handle. I am able to enjoy 2 more grandchildren and hope to see many more.

You are now in my thoughts and prayers, Marcie
A 7 year survivor - that's awesome! It's stories like yours that continue to inspire me and give me hope! May the blessings continue to be abundant in your life!
Nov 17 new
(quote) Therese-632256 said: Renee, you are in my prayers and I will offer my Mass for you tomorrow. God bless you and your children!
That's so kind of you Therese. Thank you!
Nov 17 new
(quote) Carol-1007500 said: Just checking in and hoping your treatments are going well.
Thanks Carol and to everyone who has sent positive thoughts, good wishes and prayers! Please know that they are working. While I've had some challenging days, I am grateful and blessed that I am tolerating the treatments well and have been able to continue working full time. Round 3 is next week on the 27th and I will be half way through. Thank you all so much for your continued prayers! God bless you!
Nov 17 new
Dearest Beautiful Renee:You have my prayers and I will light a candle for strength, healing and fortitude on Wednesday when I go to Latin Mass. There are many success stories and I know you will come through this-you ca do this especially when covered by all our prayers. Blessings and Peace! With warmest squeezey hugs to you Linda

Nov 17 new
Wow I know I have seen you post this before. You must know it by heart? What a wonderful rendition of faith in action ~ Renee we will all be praying for a speedy recovery~ Love Linda
Nov 18 new
Praying
Posts 111 - 119 of 119