Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 15th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart
Oct 15th 2013 new

Renee,

I am so sorry to hear you will be undergoing treatments for cancer. I wish to share one of several prayers to St. Peregrine:

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called "The Mighty," "The Wonder-Worker," because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. We ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of Renee. Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy. Amen.

Renee, I also ask Our Blessed Lord to help during this illness and that he offer you, you family and loved ones comfort, peace and much love.

Renee, your CM family loves you. Praying Praying hug rose

Leon

Oct 15th 2013 new
Praying hug rose Praying for successful treatment and God's love for you and your family.
Oct 15th 2013 new
My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family as you prepare to fight this.
You can do this to set the example to your children what a strong mother they have in you.
Stay strong and trust in The Lord will for you.
Oct 15th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart Renee, I certainly will keep you in prayer and I will also try to have a Mass said for you by a friend of mine who is a priest. God Bless you and your family.
Oct 15th 2013 new
Praying rosary rose
Oct 15th 2013 new
Renee, I will certainly include you in my prayer list and pray that all goes well ... As it happens, a friend of mine just had her first chemo 2 weeks ago for breast cancer and her prognosis is very good ,,, I trust God has the same in mind for you ... Hang in there ... God bless!
Oct 15th 2013 new
Prayers offered.
Oct 15th 2013 new
Prayers for a full recover and for peace to you and your family rosary Praying rosary hug

Oct 15th 2013 new
Prayers for a full recover and for peace to you and your family rosary Praying rosary hug

Posts 31 - 40 of 119