Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Oct 15th 2013 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: That sounds good but I am in PA so where do I get the coffee?
You might want to check if there are any Cuban restaurants in your area. Also, many grocery stores now carry Cuban coffee. Some brands to look for: Bustelo or Pilon.
Oct 15th 2013 new
Thanks Ana I will look for this. biggrin
Oct 15th 2013 new
(quote) Ana-1009178 said: You might want to check if there are any Cuban restaurants in your area. Also, many grocery stores now carry Cuban coffee. Some brands to look for: Bustelo or Pilon.
There are no Cuban restaurants in my area, but walmart carries both brands of coffee you mentioned. I will have to try some the next time I'm at walmart. Thanks, Ana.
Oct 15th 2013 new
Might have to try that coffee. I use Yuban Dark Roast from Sur America. It's probably made in Texas. laughing laughing laughing
Oct 15th 2013 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: There are no Cuban restaurants in my area, but walmart carries both brands of coffee you mentioned. I will have to try some the next time I'm at walmart. Thanks, Ana.
You're quite welcome. Hope you enjoy as much as I do! BTW, it's a bit strong so we drink it on the sweet side. smile
Oct 15th 2013 new
(quote) Michelle-860764 said: Thanks Ana I will look for this.
Michelle,

I'm sure you can find a Cuban restaurant somewhere in your neck of the woods, right?
Oct 15th 2013 new
(quote) Johnny-975202 said: Might have to try that coffee. I use Yuban Dark Roast from Sur America. It's probably made in Texas.
You should try it, Johnny. It will definitely wake you up in the morning!
Oct 15th 2013 new
Percolated coffee, black.
Oct 15th 2013 new
(quote) Michael-1004009 said: Percolated coffee, black.
Same here Michael. And I HATE Starbucks' coffee. (although I hear they have another one now that is not as bitter)
I DO like 7-11's coffee~
Oct 15th 2013 new
I like a dark roast coffee like Italian or French roast, black. Restaurant coffee is usually so bad I add cream. Believe it or not, McDonald's has good coffee.
Posts 11 - 20 of 64