Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Oct 15th 2013 new
Dark roast black in the morning and green tea throughout the rest of the day biggrin,
Oct 15th 2013 new
(quote) Karen-856326 said: I like a dark roast coffee like Italian or French roast, black. Restaurant coffee is usually so bad I add cream. Believe it or not, McDonald's has good coffee.
Karen....not a big McDonalds fan (food) but I will have too SEE about the coffee. Thanks for the tip~
Oct 15th 2013 new
(quote) Michelle-860764 said: ..beverage...

If there's a Bever ................................................................................................................l(e)y out there, who has matured gracefully, like fine wine, with age, could she be the ambrosia for moi, or have I been quaffing too many Pepsis lately?
Oct 15th 2013 new
Sounds like cafe au lait...
Oct 15th 2013 new
(quote) Ana-1009178 said: Cuban coffee (espresso) "cut" with about an equal portion of steamed milk.
Sounds like cafe au lait...
Oct 15th 2013 new
I like iced tea... not a coffee drinker...
Oct 15th 2013 new
(quote) Michelle-860764 said: What's your favorite beverage?

Virgin Mary anyone?

Let us pray.

Great topic!!! At the risk of sounding like a completely pretentioust high-maintenance diva (which I most certainly am not) I prefer a robust cup of caffeinated coffee in the AM, tea in the afternoon, an ounce or two ( no more) of red wine a couple of eves per week, decaf espresso after dinner (I have an old-fashioned stovetop Italian espresso maker), a sip or two of cognac or port after dinner is a luxurious treat (a couple of times a year), real (unpasteurized) apple cider in the fall, and dark hot chocolate in the winter. McDonald's coffee is only for times of caffeine need ( like driving) and I agree with Jerry, Starbucks Yucks for me......too bitter.
Oct 15th 2013 new
Oh, and iced tea on a hot day. No cream and no sugar in any coffee or tea
Oct 15th 2013 new
of course in canada we have timmy's
Oct 15th 2013 new
(quote) Susan-857876 said: of course in canada we have timmy's
We have Tims in Michigan, and they have great coffee!
Posts 21 - 30 of 64