Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Oct 15 new
Black coffee by day, Coors Light by night.
Oct 15 new
So you're not a Bud man eh? Beer thirty.
Oct 15 new
(quote) Susan-857876 said: of course in canada we have timmy's
Do they still make the peppermint coffee? Love that?
Oct 15 new
I like my beer somewhere darker than yellow. My cider home brewed and dry. My cappuccino & latte w/vanilla. My tea with lemon. And, occasionally, coffee strong with a shot of Bailey's.
Oct 15 new
wide eyed I must admit, I'm spoiled by my Keurig ! So many choices wide eyed
Oct 15 new
(quote) Ana-1009178 said: You might want to check if there are any Cuban restaurants in your area. Also, many grocery stores now carry Cuban coffee. Some brands to look for: Bustelo or Pilon.
Mmmmm...yes Bustelo! Haven't tried Pilon.
Oct 15 new
(quote) Tom-755074 said: Mmmmm...yes Bustelo! Haven't tried Pilon.
Tom, I grew up with Bustelo (my grandmother used it), but Pilon is not bad. smile
Oct 15 new
Tea (unsweetened) or a green tea latte. Coffee is nice too but I'm just not a regular coffee drinker.
Oct 15 new
Great Cuban coffee. But Cuban cigars are still illegal.
Oct 15 new
(quote) Michelle-860764 said: What's your favorite beverage?

Virgin Mary anyone?

Let us pray.

In the famous words of Captain Jean-Luc Picard:

"Tea. Earl Grey. Hot."

In fact I restocked on looseleaf Earl Grey at my favorite tea shop today.

Yes, I blame Star Trek for my tea habit. I even got a tin of official Star Trek Earl Grey tea for my birthday last year. I kept the tin when I used up the original supply, and have just been refilling it with tea from the aforementioned local shop.
Posts 31 - 40 of 64