Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Oct 15th 2013 new
Good old ice H2O for me! I love the aroma of coffee, but not the taste. On cold days a yummy DARK hot cocoa hits the spot!
Oct 15th 2013 new
(quote) Ana-1009178 said: You might want to check if there are any Cuban restaurants in your area. Also, many grocery stores now carry Cuban coffee. Some brands to look for: Bustelo or Pilon.
Thanks, I think Publix here carries Pilon so I'll try some.
Oct 15th 2013 new
(quote) Michelle-860764 said: What's your favorite beverage?

Virgin Mary anyone?

Let us pray.

I was just praying about it and think the best drink of the 3 is the non-alcoholic Virgin Mary; I like spicey tomato juice with lemon...that would get me alert in the morning as well as a dark roast coffee.
Oct 15th 2013 new
...that is funny. either made in Texas or China
Oct 15th 2013 new
(quote) Karen-856326 said: I like a dark roast coffee like Italian or French roast, black. Restaurant coffee is usually so bad I add cream. Believe it or not, McDonald's has good coffee.
I agree about McDonald's coffee. Their mochas are delicious, too!
Oct 15th 2013 new
(quote) Gilbert-994253 said: I must admit, I'm spoiled by my Keurig ! So many choices
Me too!!! Coffee all the way for me! Tea for relaxation (what's that again?) laughing
Oct 16th 2013 new
I just prefer black tea with milk sometimes cappuccino, and during winter, a delicious cup of hot chocolate....
Oct 16th 2013 new
(quote) Ana-1009178 said: My Cuban heritage makes this an easy question...a cortadito, of course!
highfive
Oct 16th 2013 new
Organic coffee with half and half and cinnamon . Or just Black iced coffee. :-)
Oct 16th 2013 new
Basic Training, Ft. Dix N.J. , a 100-degree day, you are parched and your uniform is soaking-wet with perspiration ,and at the break for lunch your canteen cup is filled with iced tea.

Impossible for a beverage to be more enjoyable than that.
Posts 41 - 50 of 64