Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 16th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart
Nov 17th 2013 new
Sunday 17th November,2013

17th Day in Petition

Joyful Mysteries

rosary theheart Praying Praying

www.prayerflowers.com
Nov 17th 2013 new
(quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Sunday 17th November,2013

17th Day in Petition

Joyful Mysteries

Now this is how the birth of Jesus Christ came about. When his mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, but before they lived together, she was found with child through the holy Spirit. Joseph her husband, since he was a righteous man, yet unwilling to expose her to shame, decided to divorce her quietly. Such was his intention when, behold, the angel of the Lord 9 appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary your wife into your home. For it is through the holy Spirit that this child has been conceived in her. She will bear a son and you are to name him Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins." All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: "Behold, the virgin shall be with child and bear a son, and they shall name him Emmanuel," which means "God is with us." When Joseph awoke, he did as the angel of the Lord had commanded him and took his wife into his home.

- Mt 1:18-24

rosary rose
Nov 17th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart
Nov 17th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart
Nov 17th 2013 new
I pray this novena practically non-stop. This time it worked out with timing with the one you are now praying rosary biggrin
Nov 17th 2013 new
rose Praying rosary theheart
Nov 18th 2013 new
Monday 18th November,2013

Day 18 in Petition

Luminous Mysteries

www.prayerflowers.com
Nov 18th 2013 new
(quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Monday 18th November,2013

Day 18 in Petition

Luminous Mysteries

His kingdom will not achieve its perfection on earth. The definitive judgment of salvation or condemnation will not be made here. It is rather like sowing seed, like the growth of the grain of mustard seed. At its finish it will be like the net full of fish they are all thrown out on the sand and sorted into those who led a just life and those who did evil. But as long as we live here the kingdom can be compared to yeast which a woman took and mixed with three measures of flour so that the whole batch was leavened.

Anyone who understands the kingdom Christ proposes, realizes that it is worth staking everything to obtain it. It is the pearl the merchant gets by selling all his property; it is the treasure found in the field. The kingdom of heaven is difficult to win. No one can be sure of achieving it, but the humble cry of a repentant man can open wide its doors. One of the thieves who was crucified with Jesus pleaded with him: "Lord, remember me when you come into your kingdom." And Jesus said to him, "Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise."

- St. Josemaria Escriva, from Christ is Passing By, "Christ the King".

rosary rose
Nov 20th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart angel I prayed at least 3-4 rosaries while traveling to & from Atlanta tonite for my final class in my program. Once again Mary's intercession protected me on the road. (I also finished a partial rosary I started last night, but fell asleep while praying it). I am grateful I made it this semester without any incidences in falling asleep or breakdowns while traveling almost weekly. Many blessings & grace on all other prayer "warriors" on this 54-day rosary novena. The end of the 1st 27-days for prayers for petitions for our Mother Mary is coming near in about 1 week. Lord bless you all! wave Praying This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200