Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Oct 25th 2013 new
(quote) Beverly-649723 said: Sam, I'm sooo thankful my kids were born and raised with Barney and Friends compared to Teletubbies. I'd puke my guts out if I had to listen to that song daily!

So--exactly which one of those little gyrations is the greeting you used with your students?? Any of them would be an effective teaching strategy!
Lol! No gyrations, just the "ehh-ohh" and the wave. Thanks for the laugh, Beverly!
Oct 25th 2013 new
(quote) Sam-427739 said: Lol! No gyrations, just the "ehh-ohh" and the wave. Thanks for the laugh, Beverly!
we enjoyed 'bananas in pyjamas'
Oct 26th 2013 new
(quote) Julie-42315 said: Skin tight bicycle shorts! Like the skin of a grape. I don't think they flatter the skinny or the chunky.
My husband and I both wore bike shorts (the kind with the padded rear) when we went biking. They prevent chafing and eased the saddle sore one gets from long rides. Yeah...pretty ugly. boggled So we wore them UNDER our regular shorts. biggrin
Oct 26th 2013 new
Sagging!!!!!!
Oct 27th 2013 new
(quote) Elizabeth-726465 said: Sagging!!!!!!
I worked as a supervisory aide at a high school when the baggy, low-slung pants started to be in style.

I saw a boy down the hall walking towards me like he had full, wet pants and I called to him, "Hey, Derek!"

and he said, "Yes, Mrs. K....".

"You know you wouldn't have to walk like that if you pulled your pants up."
His reply, "I know, Mrs. K...."

rolling eyes
Oct 27th 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: Why are just about all "good" athletic shoes made in weird colors?
I need a good gym shoe to wear every day, but not one in purple/pink/orange swirls.
surprised I really must defend the brightly colored shoes, because I really enjoy them. Working in the medical field, I am required to wear scrubs most days of my life. I tend to be a colorful person that has really always sought out different athletic shoes. It is my fun little addition to my feet! I agree there should be more of a muted selection as not all agree.

Also, sigh...I like leggings...I admit it. When worn with the right shirt of course
Oct 27th 2013 new
Trucker hats on women as a fashion statement is goofy looking. If women want to wear hats they should look feminine.
I can understand wearing a pilots hat to keep from freezing your ears off but running around indoors with it on looks silly.
Posts 51 - 57 of 57