Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Oct 24th 2013 new
Cardinals poor performance with 3 errors cost the Cardinals Game 1 with an 8-1 loss. sad Carlos Beltran possibly out for Game 2 with a rib contusion after robbing a second inning grand slam from David Ortiz.
Oct 24th 2013 new
Things are looking slightly more promising for the Cards in Game 2 - at least right now in the 6th!!
Oct 24th 2013 new
4-2 Cards in the 8th! Holding my breath.... wide eyed
Oct 24th 2013 new
WOOT!! #CardinalNation That's a winner!!
Oct 24th 2013 new
Cardinals even up the series at a game apiece by beating the Red Sox 4-2. highfive Two Red Sox errors in the seventh gave the Cardinals the win.
Oct 25th 2013 new
(quote) Kristen-878108 said: Soooooooooo excited - bottom of the 8th, Cards are leading over the Dodgers 9-0 in Game 6. Not to get ahead of myself, but it looks like my Cards are World Series bound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well..... since my Yankees lost, and then the Tigers lost to the dreaded Red Sox, I guess I can pull for the Cardinals now... :-)
Oct 25th 2013 new
(quote) Jim-624621 said: I guess I can pull for the Cardinals now... :-)
At least I can wear my red shirt from the last time the Cards won in 2011! LOVE St Louis as a town! Talk about team spirit! Besides, I'd love to return for the Victory Parade!
Oct 25th 2013 new
(quote) Jim-624621 said: Well..... since my Yankees lost, and then the Tigers lost to the dreaded Red Sox, I guess I can pull for the Cardinals now... :-)
That's the spirit, Jim! smile
Oct 25th 2013 new
(quote) Christine-960631 said: At least I can wear my red shirt from the last time the Cards won in 2011! LOVE St Louis as a town! Talk about team spirit! Besides, I'd love to return for the Victory Parade!
St Louis: the "best fans in baseball!"
Oct 25th 2013 new
Comes down to best of 5 now, still like my Sox! Remember they took 2 out of 3 in Detroit :-).
Posts 61 - 70 of 103