Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Oct 28th 2013 new
I had to turn it off last night. I got tired of watching the umpire call balls as strikes and on the third strike no less. Something is fishy with that. Balls below the knees and 6 inches outside are not strikes. The age of the umpire has to end. I know people like to hear balls and strikes called, but unless there is consistency and fairness in the calling, and the calling is correct, then it is no fun to watch, especially when its the World Series and you expect the best umpires... We have not seen that in this series.

Oct 28th 2013 new
I agree, it seems like the umps have been very inconsistent on calling balls and strikes on both teams.
Oct 28th 2013 new
eyepopping Obama is coming to Boston on Wednesday to "pitch" Obamacare.
Fenway fans are fearing a jinx.
Say it isn't so! wide eyed
Oct 28th 2013 new
(quote) Eileen-56985 said: Obama is coming to Boston on Wednesday to "pitch" Obamacare.
Fenway fans are fearing a jinx.
Say it isn't so!
I hope those in Boston will be VERY vocal in expressing their displeasure with what is supposed to pass as the administration of this country.

Oct 28th 2013 new
He's the one person they don't need in Boston.......Boston Strong!
Oct 28th 2013 new
He's the one person they don't need in Boston.......Boston Strong!
Oct 28th 2013 new
Cardinals now have there backs against the wall trailing the series 3-2 after losing 3-1 in Game 5. weeping weeping weeping
Oct 28th 2013 new
(quote) Tom-432657 said: Cardinals now have there backs against the wall trailing the series 3-2 after losing 3-1 in Game 5.
Yep. Not good. Yet, it's when they are in the underdog position that they seem to rally...let's hope!
Oct 29th 2013 new
Sox only need one more win ! Go get 'em boys !
Oct 29th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: I hope those in Boston will be VERY vocal in expressing their displeasure with what is supposed to pass as the administration of this country.

To be clear, the president is not scheduled to attend the World Series game. He is to speak at Faneuil Hall (wherever that is) about 4 hours before first pitch.

www.usatoday.com
Posts 81 - 90 of 103