Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Oct 30th 2013 new
(quote) Kristen-878108 said: Yep. Not good. Yet, it's when they are in the underdog position that they seem to rally...let's hope!
They can still become World Champions. They just need to win two games.

We could Praying they'll win the World Series but I believe Red Sox fans will Praying for the Red Sox to become World Champions. wink
Oct 30th 2013 new
Green Monster Rules again . fever Pitch all the way Red Sox
Oct 30th 2013 new
Cardinals lose 6-1 in Game 6 and lose the series 4-2. weeping weeping

Still a great season. Too bad they didn't win the World Series but hats off to the Red Sox.
Oct 31st 2013 new
Yep. No shame in losing to a superb team like this year's Red Sox. The Cards can't win the World Series every year!
Oct 31st 2013 new
(quote) Kristen-878108 said: Yep. No shame in losing to a superb team like this year's Red Sox. The Cards can't win the World Series every year!
Can't win them all.
Oct 31st 2013 new
(quote) Kristen-878108 said: Yep. No shame in losing to a superb team like this year's Red Sox. The Cards can't win the World Series every year!
Sorry, I also wanted the Cards to win surprised
Oct 31st 2013 new
How many touchdowns did they loose by?

Oct 31st 2013 new
Red Sox socked it to the dead birds!!!! tongue
Oct 31st 2013 new
It was a great series, my hats off to the Cards, they have some great young pitchers and should be good for a while. I doubt that we will ever see a series end the way games 3 and 4 did! Boston is 12-2 in their last 3 World Series, pretty impressive! A little over three months when pitchers and catchers report! Maybe we will see a repeat next October!
Oct 31st 2013 new
when you started all the posts in April I told you Green Monster Rules
Posts 91 - 100 of 103