Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

This post is in reaction to a profile I just read that ended with
" Time for adult playtime"
Wow!
I want to be honest. I am affectionate, passionate and very playful with those I love. I honestly would love to say "No" to the pre -marital sex question but in my heart I know it is not right. It has been my experience that if you believe in the theology of the body of Pope John Paul II you will understand the beauty and freedom of completely and soulfully giving of yourself to another in a committed relationship. Catholic men and women know that God allows total freedom with the one you love is the ultimate gift of joy to each other. It's beauty is such a deep connection. Why would you want any other?
Oct 22nd 2013 new
Linda,

Good for you! You have seen the wisdom of the Church's teaching. I have as well.... I am always wary if the profile says yes to Pre Marital Sex. It says to me they cannot control their biological urges and have not mastered themselves or they don't understand the wisdom of the Church.....

Yes, why would anyone want anything other than the ultimate gift of joy with each other?

Blessings,
Michelle.
+AMDG+
Oct 22nd 2013 new
Here it is in Black and white guys:
The recipe for a happy marriage is doing it Gods way. Finding and marrying the right person, not compromising, not living together before marriage, and waiting to share your most precious and beautiful gift of sexuality with each other.

The abandonment of self in all ways unconditionally and fully is the greatest secret of catholic couples who know and answer God's design for absolute Bliss!
Oct 22nd 2013 new
I agree with everything you said.

But -- give the guy a break. Maybe he's a single father and what he meant was "I need some recreation with grownups because if I see another kids movie I'll lose my mind!"
Oct 22nd 2013 new
A while ago I received an email on CM from a scammer (deleted profile very quickly). Let's just say her profile photos were a little revealing. I was partially amused but also a little disappointed to see that her photos has 35+ likes for a profile that had been active for 10 minutes biggrin If that is what men really want that is sad?
Oct 22nd 2013 new
This comment was on a woman's profile !!!
Oct 22nd 2013 new
35+ Likes ...
Sad but true but when they say NEXT there you go!
Oct 23rd 2013 new
I don't think most women think dirty like that. eyebrow
Definitely meant, "Get me away from the kids!" party
Oct 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Linda-982758 said: Here it is in Black and white guys:

I hope the term "Guys" in your above post was used very loosely and not directed towards the Men on CM, for 2 reasons,
1. It would be unCharitable to direct a statement like that towards all CM Men, and
2. There are Women's profiles that say "No" to the PreMarital Sex question, as well.

The conversation around answering "No" to some of the questions has come up before in the Fora, and often there are many reasons someone may say "No" to any question in a Profile, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they don't agree with the Church's teaching. smile Praying

Oct 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Gabor-19025 said: A while ago I received an email on CM from a scammer (deleted profile very quickly). Let's just say her profile photos were a little revealing. I was partially amused but also a little disappointed to see that her photos has 35+ likes for a profile that had been active for 10 minutes If that is what men really want that is sad?
Gabor, one evening I decided to visit some female profiles, just to see who else is "looking" and was not only surprised at some of the revealing photos but even more surprised at how many "likes" these revealing photos had. So to answer your question (or to reply to it) I would have to say from my observation the answer is "yes", that (women wreaking of "sex") is what men really want and "yes" that is really sad. Of course we are talking about men on CM (in case Brian wants to know) who "like" revealing photos of women.
Posts 1 - 10 of 68