Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Oct 23rd 2013 new
I too have been considering adding profile photos of my well developed beer belly . However, I am frightened that my profile will be removed for being obscene sad

Oct 23rd 2013 new
Guys was a general comment. The clip came from one of your editorials. I am not an uncharitable person I just made a factual observation and made a comment. angel Linda
Oct 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Gabor-19025 said: I too have been considering adding profile photos of my well developed beer belly . However, I am frightened that my profile will be removed for being obscene

maybe inappropriate.........surely not obscene cool
Oct 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Linda-982758 said: It has been my experience that if you believe in the theology of the body of Pope John Paul II you will understand the beauty and freedom of completely and soulfully giving of yourself to another in a committed relationship. Catholic men and women know that God allows total freedom with the one you love is the ultimate gift of joy to each other. It's beauty is such a deep connection.
What constitutes a "committed relationship" or "the one you love", as the terms are used above?

Perhaps I missed something, but I think TotB only distinguished between marital and non-marital relationships. Assuming the ultimate gift of joy referred to above is sexual intercourse, God permits this only with you spouse, regardless of how much you "love" a non-spouse. I put love in quotes above, because a non-spouse who truly loves you in the full sense of the word would never allow you to put your eternal soul in eternal jeopardy by misusing the marital gift.

Oct 24th 2013 new
(quote) Linda-982758 said: This comment was on a woman's profile !!!
Even if this woman's profile shows that she answered "No" to premarital sex in the faith questions, does not confirm that she meant what you are implying. The reason I am saying this is that when I lived in Franklin, In. the parish school there had A Night in Camelot Monte Carlo Style Charity Event and on their flyers they had printed the words "Come and Enjoy the Adult Fun". We are talking about clean adult fun like playing poker, bingo, arts and craft auctions and so on. That being said she could have meant getting away from the children. Fornicators don't always have sex on their mind and these profiles don't tell you everything.
Oct 24th 2013 new
(quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Even if this woman's profile shows that she answered "No" to premarital sex in the faith questions
I'm not sure that ANYONE answering "No" to this questions would mean anything else but that. Maybe I'm wrong? I have seen "No" to contraception mean something different. Not that they don't believe in the Church's teaching.
Oct 24th 2013 new
(quote) Gabor-19025 said: A while ago I received an email on CM from a scammer (deleted profile very quickly). Let's just say her profile photos were a little revealing. I was partially amused but also a little disappointed to see that her photos has 35+ likes for a profile that had been active for 10 minutes If that is what men really want that is sad?
I have see some very revealing photos. It just boggles me why they would put themselves out there like that. The age group has varied.
Oct 24th 2013 new
(quote) Johnny-975202 said: I have see some very revealing photos. It just boggles me why they would put themselves out there like that. The age group has varied.
In the case of more chronologically mature women is is sad to, but they are afraid to grow old.
Oct 24th 2013 new
I personal look at the answer to that question in particular and regardless of other responses, I am no longer interested in that person if they answer they believe premarital sex is okay. This happens to be a Catholic dating service and I chose it over others because of our Catholic beliefs. I feel if others do not believe in the Cathoilic teachings, I don't understand why they are on a Catholic dating service. What would you be looking for?
Oct 24th 2013 new
Premarital sex has always existed, and has caused nothing but problems. the Truth is, previous generations that waited had better more fulfilling lives and marriages. The reason for that is simple, its because their relationships were built on trust and true love, and not lust and physical urges. The simplest way to stay chaste is by keeping your eye chaste. The eye is the light of the body, and praying on daily basis helps keep anyone straight, and crooked person straighten up. The rosary is one of the best prayers.
Posts 11 - 20 of 68