Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 24th 2013 new
(quote) Kristin-926543 said: If she did not know better the little girl thought "He could be Santa Claus" but he doesn't have a beard.
The child wasn't nervous around this shop keeper even though he did look odd.
Oct 24th 2013 new
(quote) Susan-857876 said: The child wasn't nervous around this shop keeper even though he did look odd.
"Well little one,what for you can I do?" He croaked in a guttural voice coughing into his handkerchief.
Oct 24th 2013 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: "Well little one,what for you can I do?" He croaked in a guttural voice coughing into his handkerchief.
''what's your name?'' asked the child.
Oct 24th 2013 new
(quote) Susan-857876 said: ''what's your name?'' asked the child.
Paul Thomas Michael Whatterstutter!
Oct 25th 2013 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: Paul Thomas Michael Whatterstutter!
"Mine's Elizabeth,nice to meet you Mr Whatastutter....are you a hunchback?"
Oct 25th 2013 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: "Mine's Elizabeth,nice to meet you Mr Whatastutter....are you a hunchback?"
''don't be impertinent young lady!' Just call me Jack.
Oct 25th 2013 new
(quote) Susan-857876 said: ''don't be impertinent young lady!' Just call me Jack.
Elizabeth's eyes roamed the dusty antique shop and alighted on a curiously adorned ruby red box.
Oct 25th 2013 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: Elizabeth's eyes roamed the dusty antique shop and alighted on a curiously adorned ruby red box.
The ruby red box was adorned with intricate swirls of golden thread and a old man's face which Elizabeth felt was smiling directly to her heart.
Oct 25th 2013 new
(quote) Kristin-926543 said: The ruby red box was adorned with intricate swirls of golden thread and a old man's face which Elizabeth felt was smiling directly to her heart.
''Open this for me, please'' she asked............
Oct 25th 2013 new
(quote) Susan-857876 said: ''Open this for me, please'' she asked............
Mr Whattersttuter moved across the room,one leg dragging,saying as he came......
Posts 11 - 20 of 120