Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 13th 2013 new
After lunch Mr. Whatterstutter helped himself to a couple of beers and offered some to Elizabeth and the pink elephant. "No thank you, I am still a minor Mr. Whatterstutter, but I would like to have a Capri Sun" Elizabeth politely replied.

"I would like a Capri Sun Too Mr. Whatterstutter and those peanits you so kindly said you would find for me." added the elephant.

So Mr. Whatterstutter without hesitation picked up the shovel when to his surprise he had grown a new leg. "When did this happen?" he said joyfully.

"When you gave your last dollar to the Salvation Army that was why you were rewarded, Mr. Whatterstutter", the elephant said.

"How can I repay you ?"

" O I only work for peanuts" said the elephant with a grin.

Then as soon as Mr. Whatterstutter pushed the head of the shovel into the dirt, the earth shook slightly and the ground opened up to release the aroma of fresh roasted peanuts. The elephants trumpeted with glee and dined on the huge bounty of peanuts that lay before her. Mr.Whatterstutter happily helped himself to some as well so he could enjoy them with his beer. And Elizabeth quickly bagged some up so she could take them home to her family.

Nov 16th 2013 new
(quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: After lunch Mr. Whatterstutter helped himself to a couple of beers and offered some to Elizabeth and the pink elephant. "No thank you, I am still a minor Mr. Whatterstutter, but I would like to have a Capri Sun" Elizabeth politely replied.

"I would like a Capri Sun Too Mr. Whatterstutter and those peanits you so kindly said you would find for me." added the elephant.

So Mr. Whatterstutter without hesitation picked up the shovel when to his surprise he had grown a new leg. "When did this happen?" he said joyfully.

"When you gave your last dollar to the Salvation Army that was why you were rewarded, Mr. Whatterstutter", the elephant said.

"How can I repay you ?"

" O I only work for peanuts" said the elephant with a grin.

Then as soon as Mr. Whatterstutter pushed the head of the shovel into the dirt, the earth shook slightly and the ground opened up to release the aroma of fresh roasted peanuts. The elephants trumpeted with glee and dined on the huge bounty of peanuts that lay before her. Mr.Whatterstutter happily helped himself to some as well so he could enjoy them with his beer. And Elizabeth quickly bagged some up so she could take them home to her family.

Mr. Whatterstutter wad filling up gunny sacks too. He was thinking "These are magic peanuts. I feel really good after eating them, like I could run a marathon."
Nov 16th 2013 new
(quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Mr. Whatterstutter wad filling up gunny sacks too. He was thinking "These are magic peanuts. I feel really good after eating them, like I could run a marathon."
Suddenly a large arena appear with a cheering crowd and Mr.Whatterstutter started to run down the lane, someone came and handed him a flag with which he waved to the crowd. He was in the Olympics and then "poof" he woke up to a splitting headache. Elizabeth bent over him and said "Are you OK?"
Nov 16th 2013 new
(quote) Kristin-926543 said: Suddenly a large arena appear with a cheering crowd and Mr.Whatterstutter started to run down the lane, someone came and handed him a flag with which he waved to the crowd. He was in the Olympics and then "poof" he woke up to a splitting headache. Elizabeth bent over him and said "Are you OK?"
"Yes but I have a killer of a headache. How long was I out?" he asked Then he started coughing and choked. Elizabeth smacked firmly on the back and He cough something up. He opened his mouth and pulled out a wishbone.
Nov 16th 2013 new
He offered to share the wishbone with Elizabeth. To be polite, she took one end. To her surprise, she ended up with the largest piece! She squeezed her eyes as tight as they would close. She thought and thought, and wished her very hardest for...
Nov 17th 2013 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: He offered to share the wishbone with Elizabeth. To be polite, she took one end. To her surprise, she ended up with the largest piece! She squeezed her eyes as tight as they would close. She thought and thought, and wished her very hardest for...
a magical amusement park where everything is up to code.
Nov 17th 2013 new
Elizabeth jumped on the first roller coaster she saw! She rode forward, then backward, then forward again. Mr W and Pinkie the Elephant were dutifully amazed.... Elizabeth said, "That's nothing"! In a moment, she ran toward the Tilt-A-Whirl - her most favorite ride in the whole wide world!
Nov 18th 2013 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: Elizabeth jumped on the first roller coaster she saw! She rode forward, then backward, then forward again. Mr W and Pinkie the Elephant were dutifully amazed.... Elizabeth said, "That's nothing"! In a moment, she ran toward the Tilt-A-Whirl - her most favorite ride in the whole wide world!
While Elizabeth was having the ride of her life,Mr Whatastutter stood with his hands in pockets next to the bright elephant.His fingers ran over some thing forgotten and he pulled it out to examine closer.Coins,handkerchief and sunflower seeds spilled out as he yanked out..a familiar purple blob covered in lint !The elephant in the same instant turned to sniff with her trunk-accidentally sucking up the thing...
Nov 18th 2013 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: While Elizabeth was having the ride of her life,Mr Whatastutter stood with his hands in pockets next to the bright elephant.His fingers ran over some thing forgotten and he pulled it out to examine closer.Coins,handkerchief and sunflower seeds spilled out as he yanked out..a familiar purple blob covered in lint !The elephant in the same instant turned to sniff with her trunk-accidentally sucking up the thing...
which caused Pinky's trunk to turn into the most beautiful shade of purple. "Oh My" screamed Elizabeth "He is now both Pink and Purple. Pinky started to cry "But I just want to be pink! I don't want to be a two-tone elephant". Mr. W threw the sunflowers at Pinky and then his pink coat blossomed with sunflowers on it. "Oh dear, Oh dear said Pinky what will my in-laws think?
Nov 19th 2013 new
(quote) Kristin-926543 said: which caused Pinky's trunk to turn into the most beautiful shade of purple. "Oh My" screamed Elizabeth "He is now both Pink and Purple. Pinky started to cry "But I just want to be pink! I don't want to be a two-tone elephant". Mr. W threw the sunflowers at Pinky and then his pink coat blossomed with sunflowers on it. "Oh dear, Oh dear said Pinky what will my in-laws think?
The elephant started to cry.Elizabeth out of compassion dried his eyes and gave Pinky a handfull of those magic peanuts. The elephant's trunkturned pink again. "More of those peanuts, please", said Pinky. Elizabeth kept feeding the elephant peanuts and all of the sunflowers, one by one, disappeared from the animals coat with every handful of those magical peanuts.
Posts 101 - 110 of 120