Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 28 new
She was crying because the flowerseeds were for wild flowers which her Mother had always loved. Elizabeth said "Mother why are you crying?"
Oct 28 new
She replied, "Because they remind me of my own mother, Sweet Pea!" That was her nickname for Elizabeth.
Oct 28 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: She replied, "Because they remind me of my own mother, Sweet Pea!" That was her nickname for Elizabeth.
"Well I love sunflowers mom,these one's look like they grow enormous though",said Elizabeth as she studied the
packet with curiosity.
Oct 29 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: "Well I love sunflowers mom,these one's look like they grow enormous though",said Elizabeth as she studied the
packet with curiosity.
"Well ladies is there anything else I can show you?" said Mr. Whatterstrutter as he was still wanting his beer and they had been in his shop for awhile.
Oct 29 new
okay then, we will purchase these seeds and look around more next week.
Oct 29 new
Pssst when tbe beer bottle as Jack removed the cap.
Oct 29 new
Pssst went the beer bottle as Jack removed the cap.
Oct 29 new
(quote) John-559440 said: Pssst went the beer bottle as Jack removed the cap.
Elizabeth swung wildly around,she was sure Mr Watterstutter himself made the" pssst" calling to her secretly..
"Mind how you grow them now,there's something very special about those there seeds!!"
Oct 29 new
the two of them continued out the front door.
Oct 29 new
(quote) Susan-857876 said: the two of them continued out the front door.
Lovingly planting each seed into dark ,damp soil Elizabeth wondered about the strange childlike faces depicted
looking beseechingly from the frilly sunflowers on the packet..
Posts 31 - 40 of 120