Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 25 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: Zooom sooo banned thinking we know what we are watching, of course standing put holding popcorn and soda
Heeyy! Not fair...banned Genie for not sharing the popcorn and soda,and inviting me over for a movie! (sounds like fun) eyebrow wink biggrin
Oct 25 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Everyone banned for not joining me for movie night. Especially Brian.
Anne sooo banned for coming to a conclusion that i planned a movie nite .... off to bed fluffy grounded for life laughing laughing laughing don't even say one beep until zoom shares with us the title of the movie he is watching wink smile wave
Oct 25 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: Anne sooo banned for coming to a conclusion that i planned a movie nite .... off to bed grounded for life don't even say one beep until zoom shares with us the title of the movie he is watching
Banned for not reading my mind tongue

Just kidding .... I watched Wyatt Earp, a Western about the famous lawman, starring Kevin Costner in the title role.
It was OK, I guess. Glad I picked it up for only 5 bucks (traded in an old DVD for this movie on Blu-ray).
Oct 25 new
Banned for not fixing the scratched library DVD my son's trying to watch (argh!)
Oct 26 new
Anne sooo banned not controlling the cats from scratching ..... laughing laughing laughing
Oct 26 new
Genie is banned for eating all the pop corn.
Oct 26 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: Genie is banned for eating all the pop corn.
Brian is banned for not popping more
Oct 26 new
Jerry is banned for staying awake so late.
Oct 26 new
Put on another movie Jerry?Banned for not bringing the applecider.
Oct 26 new
oops sorry Martha,unbanned for your quick draw!
Posts 11 - 20 of 200